writers of fate lashton

2nd plave of my one shot competition is by (I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT WAS BEVAUSE I FORGOT ANF MY LAPTOP SAYS SOMEONE ELSE FUCK) if you know pls tell me

should i post some more from the contest because a lot are amazing!

Title: Writers of Fate

Ship: Lashton

Word count: 4077

-

I let out a sigh as I finally get to shut the computer down. I have been stuck in this room for the past 72 hours and I'm getting sick of being in the same room and staring at the same screen every second.

I pushed the power button and watched the screen go black. I then proceeded to check my pager, seeing it connected to the program.

"Hey dude, ready to leave?" Asked my best friend Michael. I nodded my head and gathered all my stuff, walking beside Michael, walking out of the building and onto the streets. The streets are white. Our clothes, eyes, houses, everything you can think are white. No we don't have wings, like Angels. No we're not innocent or holy, like Angels. For we are no Angels.

-

"Ash watch out!" I heard a girl yell at me. I saw the ball coming just in time and quickly dodged it. We were in PE and playing dodge ball. My best friend, Calum, was on the other team and we made a little game of our own. The one who dodged the least amount of balls had to buy the other lunch. I was winning and Calum was pissed. I grinned at him when his ball didn't hit me and he glared back at me.

"Okay! Class is over, you can shower and change now!" The PE teacher said. I jumped and pumped my fist in the air. Calum is going to buy me lunch. Calum, on the other hand just walked beside me to the changing rooms, not saying anything, just pouting that he lost. I grinned the entire time.

After we changed and showered Calum and I walked towards the auditorium. There wasn't anyone in the halls yet because calls isn't actually over yet. The PE teacher always ends class earlier so you have time to change and if you change fast you don't have to wait in line for lunch, if you want to buy any.

"What do you want?" Calum asked, a bit bitter if you asked me. Did I mention that Calum is a very sore loser? Well he is and I like to tease him with it a little.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Should I go with a sandwich or a pizza slice? Or both? I mean, you're paying" I said, pretending to think.

"Get that out of your head Irwin, no way I'm going to buy you both" Calum said shocked. I giggled but never lost the smug look on my face. I decided to go for the sandwich as it would fill my stomach more and man, was I hungry.

-

"Michael don't" I said, sighing heavily as Michael once again was trying to do something stupid. This time he wanted to break the only rule our world has. Do not go to Earth.

"Luke, you got to live a little! No one is going to find out" Michael whined.

"No I am not going" I said, standing my ground. And I'd rather not get arrested.

"Okay fine. I'll go by myself then" Michael said and before I could stop him he disappeared into nothingness. I sighed again, how did he even know how to do that?

It has been about 15 minutes before Michael came back. Just how he left, he came back, out of the nothingness he appeared again.

"Luke, you're never going to believe this! I met him! I met him, Luke!" Michael said loudly, jumping up and down excitedly and pumping his hands in the air.