a perfect gentleman lashton

Please leave comments and votes

lOOK AT MY LIL BABY SO PRETTY, I love my lane

I'm gonna do my maid Luke next hopefully and them were all getting some dominate as fuck Luke and the boys are gonna be pretty and perfect and small AF

I got this idea from a to show and well the guy was gonna kill the girl but the cops stopped it in time so but I kinda liked it lol

-

In a small town in Sydney there was a tradition, that was actually quite stupid in Ashton's opinion, that the men of the town would go to the next town over and they would go to houses of the women and well, they would have sex.

The town Ashton's town went to did the same. And it was weird because people would come to Ashton's mother once a year and they'd disappear for a while and Ashton would be left alone to entertain himself.

He wasn't told about the tradition till he turned eighteen and it was his turn to join the men.

He didn't want to but he had to.

Once everyone turned eighteen they would have their chance to go.

Ashton didn't know who he would go to he didn't know anyone in the other town, except for Michael Clifford but Calum had already dibbed the boy.

So Calum and Ashton were going to go to the town and try and find someone. Ashton didn't want to go but Calum was forcing him to, because he was meeting Michael after.

Ashton sat in the passenger seat as Calum drove down the road to the town. "So where are we gonna look?" Calum asked.

Ashton shrugged, "I don't know. Has Mikey got any friends?" Calum shrugged at his words.

"I don't know, I've only met one." Calum shrugged, "You'll meet him with Mike."

Ashton sigh. Once they arrived at the town, Calum parked the car and made their way towards a café where they were meeting Michael and his friend. The two got a coffee and sat down at a booth. "When are they coming?"

"Should be now, school just finished for them." Calum said, checking his phone.

They sat opposite each other in the booth just as Michael walked over with his bright blond hair but Ashton's eyes were stuck to the boy next to him. They were still in their school uniforms, the new boy wore a pleated school skirt, his white shirt tucked in to the black material, a blue tie around his neck.

Ashton licked his lips watching the boy say hi to Calum with a bright smile on his face.

The blond then turned to Ashton, sticking his hand out, "I'm Luke." He grinned. Ashton shook his hands, mumbling out his own name. "You shy?"

Ashton licked his lips but shook his head no, "Just um you look beautiful."

Luke scrunched his nose up in disgust, "School uniforms aren't exactly the most attractive outfits. Now scoot over I need to sit, Ash."

Ashton nodded and moved over to the corner, letting Luke sit down. Calum went to get the two boys a drink so Ashton was left alone with the two younger boys. "So are you doing the town swap this year?" Michael asked.

"Sadly." Ashton grumbled, "Just hit eighteen so I have to, Cal's coming to you so I don't know why I'm doing, might just go to the pub and get drunk." Ashton chuckled.

"Cals coming to you?" Luke asked Michael, who blushed and nodded. "Damn, so I'm alone that night."

"Why doesn't Ash go to you?" Michael suggested. "You could hang out?"