date me to scare them show them you're all grown up lashton

this one shot was a massive ass excuse for me to write about how pretty Luke is and punk-y Luke :)

and very very smutty

Imagine the Luke in the media pls and giggly current Ashton :))))

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE AND REQUEST

-

With Luke being twenty and Ashton being sixteen, no one really supported their relationship. Ashton's friends thought Luke was too much trouble and too much hassle while Luke's friends were just worried about the age difference.

Ashton's family had met Luke once and had dubbed him as a bad choice for Ashton and ultimately told Ashton he couldn't see Luke anymore. They both ignored what his parents said and instead decided sneaking around was better than breaking up because honestly--they loved each other.

Sometimes Ashton would lie and say he went to Calum's house but he'd sneak off to Luke's apartment and sometimes they'd sit and watch movies or sometimes they have steamy sex.

Now was one of them times.

But Ashton's house was free as his family went out for the day and Ashton had pretended to be sick so he could invite Luke round.

When there was a knock at Ashton's door, he giggled and jumped out of his bed and ran down the stairs in his fluffy socks, sliding in to the door slightly and unlocking it.

Luke stood there, biker jacket, beard, sunglasses, skinnies and all.

Ashton couldn't have pulled better in his opinion.

Luke took off his glasses and smirked, "Did you just slide in to the door with your socks?"

Ashton blushed deeply, shaking his head, "N-No, of course not."

Luke pushed the door open, letting himself in. He shut it behind him with his foot as he walked closer to Ashton, "You know I don't like when you lie to me, princess."

Ashton's hot cheeks had now flushed down his neck and his hands got sweaty as Luke looked down at him with this dominant stare. "S-Sorry." Ashton whispered.

He suddenly squealed as Luke lifted Ashton up by his thighs and he let out a laugh as he walked them upstairs to Ashton's room, the latter hiding his face in Luke's neck, arms wrapped around him tightly.

Luke dropped Ashton on his dark blue bedsheets softly, before he pressed his lips to Ashton's forehead. He pulled back and shut the door before he took off his leather jacket, putting it on Ashton's desk chair. Luke was left in his black Liberty cafe shirt, which Ashton adored on Luke because he looked so broad and so heavenly angelic. He was in some tight black skinny jeans that showed off his long legs, his thighs looking completely edible.

Luke undid his converse laces and toed them off, putting them at the foot of the bed before he crawled over Ashton, dipping down and pressing a kiss to his neck. "How's my pretty baby boy been?" Luke asked.

"G-Good." Stop fucking stuttering, dummy.

Ashton bit his lip as he stared up at his rugged looking boyfriend, "Missed you though."

Luke smiled, leaning down and kissing Ashton softly. Even with Luke's hard looking exterior, he was the opposite when it came to Ashton. "Yeah? I missed you too princess."

Luke pressed his nose in to Ashton's neck, breathing heavily before he nibbled at the tanned skin. "Shit baby, you smell so good."

Ashton whimpered, his hands on Luke's broad back, slipping up and under his shirt and feeling Luke's hot skin. "Mhm, guess what it is?"