for your eyes only ill show you my heart calm

I have the worst titles ever help

thank you for 60k reads cuties

Enjoy, Luke's a stripper/kind of a prostitute lol

When I say ot4 I mean cashton and Luke and some Muke and they're all dating so

I have two other one shots soon, one is lashton are homeless with a lil smut and another where Luke is a maid and they have a foursome. All lashton centric

-

Luke was on his knees for Michael, in between his legs. Luke had his hands on Michael's thighs, nails digging in to his skin. His lips were around Michael's thick cøck, sucking him off harshly.

"Baby, stand up." Michael instructed, making Luke let Michael's cøck go and he stood up. Michael turned Luke around, pulling the panties down his thighs before pulling out the glass butt plug he had in. Michael made Luke sit on his lap, holding him close. "You're gonna ride me now yeah?"

Luke nodded eagerly, lifting his bum and grabbing Michael's length. He lowered himself down, moaning softly as he was seated on Michael's lap.

Michael stood up, still inside Luke. "Lay down on the sofa." Michael said softly. He and Luke walked over to the black futon and Luke leaned in to in, before he lay down.

Michael took over, "I'm gonna let you come once and then you have work." He said softly to which Luke nodded.

"Mhm, please fuck me." Luke whimpered. "Can I touch myself, Master?" He asked, peering at Michael who began to gently rock inside of him.

"Go ahead beautiful." Michael cooed. He began to pick up pace, fucking in to Luke hard as the blonde smaller boy wrapped a hand around his smaller cøck and pumped himself. Luke moaned, biting at his arm that was gripped the top of the small futon sofa.

"Fuck." Luke squealed when Michael gripped Luke's hips pushing him in to the futon and fucking down in to him. Luke cried out, "Master!"

"I'm so close baby." Michael moaned softly, pushing Luke's hips down. When Michael was close, he pulled out, pumping himself all over Luke's bum and lower back. Luke soon came in his hand, before he turned around and sat on the futon.

Michael pressed a kiss to Luke's forehead. "Beautiful boy." He kissed his nose. "Go wash your hands, yeah?"

Luke pulled up his panties and went to the small bathroom and washed his hands. Luke dried his small hands before going back to the back room at the strip club.

He stood in front of the long mirror and smacked his lips, running his hands through his hair, pushing it to the side and out of his face.

Michael came up behind Luke, arms around his waist. Michael pressed a kiss to his neck. "You were good tonight." Luke blushed at the praise, always being one to accept it. Luke leaned in to Michael's touch, liking how his hands felt so soft on his waist. "Ready for tonight baby?"

Luke nodded, "Yeah."

Michael kissed his neck, before he turned the blonde around. "Get me good money tonight yeah?"

Luke nodded, "Yes Master." He leaned up and kissed Michael's lips. "Is Calum coming tonight?"

Michael grinned, "Of course honey, Ashton too." He ran his hand through Luke's soft hair. "Wanna give them a show?"

Luke smiled, "Yeah." Michael nodded, his hands on Luke's bum, over the soft lacy panties. He was wearing a matching corset, it being embroidery and sparkly and pretty and all lace and frills. It hugged Luke's hips, lacing up at the back. It had a sweetheart neck line, slightly below Luke's collar bones--which were bruised with love bites, from clients.