Diy school supplies

diy:
school supplies
-
intro:
we be going to school stylish and have the cutest school supplies haha

◦ insta binder
print out some pics from Instagram.
get a piece of scrapbook paper and measure and cut it so it fits the front of your binder. Collage/glue on all the Instagram pics on it then put it in the front of your binder.
-

◦ triangle notebook
pick out some cute scrapbook paper that looks good together. then cut them into a bunch of strips (about 1/3 of the notebook thick) that covers the notebook. cut out a triangle to use as a stencil for all the other strips. take mod podge and glue the triangles down alternating patterns (look at bethanys vid on youtube for more details)
-

◦ clipboard calendar
get a clipboard and spray paint it any color you want. take a cute scrap book paper and cut it so it fits on the clipboard + glue it on. print out a pre made calendar or to do list off google, trim it, clip it on.
-

◦ dividers
get some pretty and thick paper then cut it so its the size of a divider (bigger than regular paper size and smaller than the binder). Three hole punch all of them. then add little tabs (not on top pf eachother and u can use post its or wooden tabs.)
-

◦ marbled notebook
cut out a white sheet of thick paper to the size of the notebook. fill a tin with shaving cream and a few drops of food coloring (in different areas). with a pencil swirl the colors together and DO NOT mix completely (especially if you have 2+ colors). take the paper, lay it on top of the cream, press it down a little, let it sit for 5 sec, and lift the paper out of the shaving cream. take a ruler and slide the shaving cream off of the paper.
mod podge the paper on the notebook.
-

◦ washi tape pencils/pens
take some washi tape and put it on your pencils or pens however you like!

(got ideas off of youtube fyi)

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!! MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS!!