Goodness 101

So I decided not to delete it... Thanks to
Everyone who told me what they thought
By the way thank you
for commenting and telling me, or this story would be gone by now
Also sorry about this chapter it's quite short..

We're now all in remedial goodness class and let me tell you slowly.
IT. SUCKS.
I haven't rose my hand once, and I haven't answered not even one question. I'm glad though, I'm not a very big fan of this, I know I'm not a fan of being Evil and I'm only doing everything I am because I want my dad proud of me but that does not mean I need to learn how to be good.
I was in between Jay and Carlos once again, not the best seat. I lay my head down on the desk with a silent grain as I wait for this class to end. "If someone hands you s crying baby, do you A, curse it, do you B, lock it in a tower, C, give it a bottle, or D, carve out its heart.
Fairy God mother aks everyone. the answer is obviously C, I've always loved babies even though I have seen very many in my life. I've always thought that I was pretty good with babies, like whenever my dad would be taking care of one of his crew mates kid, he would just hand it to me and it would stop crying. I never understood it but it never bothered me.
My head was still down as I was trying to sleep, I stayed up last night way to early, but I do this all the time.
"Sierra?" I heard fairy godmother ask, making me pick up my head. "C give it a bottle" I mutter laying my head down again. "Correct!" She Beemer happily. "How are you guys getting them all right?" Carlos asked obviously confused, Mal has been getting them all correct all day. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun" Mal muttered like it was obvious before going back to her very awesome drawing of the wand. "Yeah" I mutter Agreeing, even though that wasn't how I picked my answer. Sometimes I hate being being Evil, well I hate have to act as if I'm Evil. Just then a beautiful girl in a light blue dress walks in the room, she squealed when she walked past us. "Hello dear" fairy godmother exclaimed, "hi" the girl squeaks. "You need to sign off the early dismissal for the coronation" Jane explained as she kept glancing back at us as if we're we're going to run her into a toad!
Ha! See what I did there?😆
"Everyone here remembered my daughter, Jane" fairy godmother says as she signs the girls paper. "Mom" she quietly groaned embarrassed. "It's okay Jane, this is everyone" FGM (fairy god mother) "that's ok, don't mind me, as you were" the girl I now know as Jane said before squealing off like a pig.
Um ok..?
"Let's continue" FGM said turning back to the board. "You find a vial of poison" FGM stated her dramatically. "Do you A, put it in the Kings wine, do you B, paint it on an apple" she said as Evie giggled knowing who it was. "Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities" FGM asked tinting back to us, seeing that everyone except Mal and I had our hands raised. I got up from my desk to sharpen my pencil so I could finish my drawing from last night, but when i got back to my sit I couldn't sit down for Jay an Carlos were fighting. I chuckle before snooping up behind them. "BOO!" I yell as they both jump up looking at me with wide eyes, when they realized its was me they glared and tint the attention back to FGM. Who has been calling there names over and over. "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field" FGM started not very pleased with there fight, she slightly glared at me for going in, as I scared them both. "Oh no, that's ok" Carlos starts nervously. "Whatever that is, we'll pass" he finished with a smile as I giggled knowing there gonna have to do it anyway.
Later on when they are out on the tourney field i was sitting on the benches just doodling in my book when I looked up at Carlos who was certainly confused. "Hey! Hey! Hey you! Lost boy!" Coach yells to Carlos, "put your helmet on! get out of the kill zone!" He tells again making my eyes widen, kill zone?! "Pick it up! Put it on! Two hands!"
I glance at Carlos giving him a sorry look as he turns to running away before putting on his helmet. The coach blew his whistle, and the game started. The cheerleaders cheered for Ben but I which I was sorta of mad about, why can't they cheer for the entire team. I ignored their rants and watched the game as Jay shoved down about everyone on his team which was quite entertaining, as he ran straight through the kill zone dodging everything they threw at him. He would either jump or flip to get away, they couldn't even hit him once. I turn my attention away from the game so I could finish my drawing, it was supposed to be a heart, but when I just decided to staters drawings freely. The name Carlos seemed to just appear in the middle of it, I blushed at myself before slamming the book shut. Turning my attention back to the game, Carlos was on the ground holding his sheiks yelling at Jay who had just scored a point by stepping on Carlos. They all cheered as I silently laughed, that was until the coach blew his whistle and pointed at Jay. Everyone ran up to the coach including me, mostly because I wanted to congratulate Jay, but maybe I also wanted to see if Carlos was ok...
"I call that raw talent!" I heard the coach say as his angered face turned into a huge smile.
"Dude that was awesome!" I mutter high giving Jay. "Come find me later and I'll show you something you haven't seen before, it's called a rule book" coach exclaimed as Jays face slightly dropped, he was never to happy about being told what to do but I guess he is gonna have to learn. "Welcome to the team son" coach continued turn towards Carlos as Coaches face wasn't as happy before. "You ever thought about band?" Coach asked making others burst out laughing, I had to bite my tongue and cover my mouth just so I wood by laugh, "haha" Carlos laughed sarcastically before rolling his eyes. "I'll work with him coach" Ben offered throwing a hand in his shoulder. "Alright, let's run that again" Coach blew his whistle as they all started to run to the field. I stopped Carlos and he turned to face me as his face automatically flushed, was he embarrassed that I saw him fail?
"You saw the whole thing didn't you?" He asked with a nervous laugh, rubbing his hands together nervously. "Yeah, but I just wanted to say good luck" I started but slightly muttered the last part before having to stand on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek lightly as my face flushed and I ran back to the bleachers, it was almost like I couldn't control myself, is there someone control myself or something? I don't see any puppet strings?