Love Spell And Love Trap

Sierra's POV

I was beside Mal in the hallways as she hid behind her locker door, she was waiting for Ben, to give him the cookies. I was so tired, I probably looked like an ugly troll, you know, worse than usual. I didn't get much sleep last night, i mean usually I'm alseep by at least 2 am, last night, I was up till 4 am.
"Hey, Bennyboo" Mal's voice spoke up catching my attention as I look up to see Ben walking our way.
"Hey" He slightly smiled, once his snobby girlfriend was out of sight.
"just made a batch of cookies" She continued while swinging the bad around in his view, hoping he'd ask for one.
"Double chocolate chip,
do you want one?" She asked with curious eyes, he's face fell and he looked apologetic "Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game.
But thank you so, so much." He said with a face of regret, but Mal gave a sad pouty look. "Thank you. Next time." He said again trying to glance away from her saddened face. "Next time" she nodded looking down at the bag sadly, "No, yeah. I completely understand.
'Be careful of treats offered
by kids of villains.'" She began softly while shrugging away.
"No, no, no." He defended while waving his hands in the obvious motion of a no "No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." She said again, while looking away and was about to hand the cookies to me.
"No, that's not it. No, no, no, I..." He began again and his face showed regret.
"No, I get it.  You're cautious. That's smart.." She began and the bag was plopped into my hand, "Oh, well, more for me, I guess.." She shrugged sadly.. And almost closed her locker
"No, no. Hey..." He began and snatched the cookies from my hand before taking one out and taking a huge bite With a smile. "see that? Totally trust you." He began to chew the cookie and Mal's saddened face twisted into a smirk.
"Totally. How are they?" She asked quite innocent. "They're good. They're great!" He started to look slight zoned out and confused.
"They're amazing!" He burst aloud still slighty confused.
"They're, uh... I mean, th" he got quiet and glanced in her eyes, almost frozen.
"mean, they're chewy
and, and you know, they..." He stopped again and his hands moved in a snapping position.
is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate.. The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're...They're warm and soft. And they're sweet..." He rambled on and ok of the cookie and I could help but giggle, he's the kind of cute you just can't help but laugh at.
"Mal, have you always had those
little golden flecks in your eyes?" He smiled over at her and suddenly the smirk on her face vanished.
"How you feeling, bro?" Jay slipped between Mal and I with the evilest smile ever seen.
"I feel... I feel...I feel like... Like singing your name." He smiled wide and nodded while staring intently at Mal.
"Mal, Mal!" He hollered and Mal quickly grabbed the Rest of the cookie "okay! That's enough!" She squealed and Jay took the cookies, but I was smart enough to take them for him or he'd use them on ever hot girl he saw, not that he even needed them. Since all the girls at the prep were already madly in love with him.. "Alright well I'll go destroy these and then I'll be back" I mumble at Mal while glaring daggers at Jay, but he only shrugged with a persuading Smirk, "hey trust me, you don't need these" I said with an eyeroll while pointing at a group of girls who were giggling and smiling over at Jay. "True" he mumbled winking over at them. I chuckled quietly before leaving Mal with Ben and Jay with those girls. I'm not really sure what i should do to these cookies, I mean, burn them? Throw them away? What? I think I'll go with the first option. It's a more secure and safe way. I head back to the dorm and grab a match, let's not ask how I got these. Then as I'm walking out of my dorm i shove it in my pants pocket and head to the castle exits. Halfway there, I think to myself as my phone buzzes in my pocket. I took a Glance at the screen, it was Mal.
-
Mal xD: Hey, Don't forget about the game today. Carlos really wants you there.
Me: Not really sure I want to go.
Mal xD: How come?
Me: I just have my own plans, but ill try to make it.
Mal xD: alright, well peace.
-
That was a complete lie, I honestly have nothing better to do, but I just don't want to see Carlos. Wow, that's probably the first time I've ever said anything like tha-"Oh Hello Sierra!"
A soft voice screeched once I shove my phone in my pocket, confused I turn around facing the voice, Bleach Blonde hair, Rosey lips and a short green dress. "M-Mary Pan?" I asked quietly with a nervous stutter. "Mhm, I was just hoping to see you today, I needed to know if you wanted to talk, about Carlos, since you two are oh so close! I was just curious to learn more about him, I plan to ask him to go to T he coronation with me!" She squeals excitedly with an innocent smile, maybe a little too innocent. "Oh well Im sorry but I uh I um don't really have much time to talk of anyone to-today. I've g-got busy work to-to do. S-sorry" I mutter with a soft smile before turning a corner and running down the halls, "Sierra!?" She screeched after me, I looked around the castle frantically for a good hiding place, when I saw a red door, without even bothering to think I ran straight to it and slam it shut behind me. I take quiet deep breathes and put my ear to the door, listening for any sound of Mary. "Sierra?" A soft yet scratchy voice rang through my ears. "Carlos?" I asked slowly turning around, and there stood Carlos, shirtless and confused... "Sierra, I really need to talk to you" he said as he moved closer. But I out my hands up in a stopping motion. "Okay, I don't care how hot you look without a shirt on, I'm not talking. What is this place?" I asked slightly confused while glancing around this room before looking back at him, and his abs, did I seriously tell him he looked hot without a shirt on, I thought while mentally cursing myself out. "Its the men's restroom, but-"
"Oh" I start, completely cutting him off, "ohh" I say again as realization hits me hard. "I gotta go" I mumble before opening the door, "Sierra, At least hear me out, I need 2 minutes, that's all" he sounded sincere and soft, his voice even cracked, my heart literally hurt by the sound of his voice, but I just couldn't look at him, should I just leave and close the door? Should I reply with no and run out? Should I listen? No no no no no, I shouldn't. Yeah I'm just gonna close the door and leave without a word. And I closed the door, I turned around. And looked Carlos straight in the face, "fine, 2 minutes" I mumble soft while looking away from him, suddenly my shoes became very interesting. "I love you, I really do, I love you so much it hurts.. It kills me to know that you don't believe that. I don't care about Mary, Hell I just found out what her name was today. Sierra please. Look at me." He asked softly, and slowly I made eye contact with his beautiful brown orbs. "I love you, and only you, I've never felt this way about anyone. Sierra, I know it's hard to believe me, but everything I said to you those nights in the forest and on that bench, was true, it was so true. I can't even explain how much a care for you ever after all that and all of this. Please.. Forgive me.." My eyes were burning, not because I was so happy that I'll cry, but because I was so hurt.. That doesn't make much since does it?
"2 minutes are up." I mumble softly. Before turning around and leaving with a soft door close behind me. I made my way to the huge doors and head to the forest, my mind was bundled and confused, so many thoughts race through my head that I could barely focus on the trail in front of me. My mouth open slowly and I tried to think of the bests possible song to sing, singing has always helped me.. Oh I got one..