What A Day. P2

Once I got to my dorm I slam the door shut with a low groan before slowly falling to my knees and leaning up behind the door. I leaned up against the door for I don't know how long. But my head was hurting and my chest was aching, my heart felt dead and my legs were shaky, my breath heavy and my arms were stiff. But
Slowly I stood up, and made my way to my bed but halfway there I heard a knock at the door causing me to scream and fall backward. "Sierra?" It was Mal, she sounded worried and before I could think. She kicks the door open and runs by my side. My heart was now racing since she nearly gave me a heart attack. "I'm fine, you just frightened me" I say doing my best to chuckle. She only smiled at me before helping me to stand. "You had me worried" she laughed back before heading to her own bed and falling upon it with an exhausted expression. "Well I'm gonna head out.." If I wouldn't have left then, I probably would have screamed right then and there. I just need out, I need to be alone, I'm tired, but not sleepy. "Hey?" Mals voice spoke
Concerned as she saw me start to
Leave. "You okay?" She sounded worried and honestly I don't want to lie to her. "Yeah. Just busy" I force the smile and close the door behind me with a sigh. That was a close one. I thought before walking down the halls and back outside. I made my way back to the forest, I just hope I can find that little place with the bench again. As I traveled in the woods, lots of things had started to look familiar. I hope I'm getting close. A few more steps and I see a thing of water, great! Now I just walk around until I see the bench again!
Wait.. There it is! I say in my head before walking down over to it. And slowly I sit down on the swing like bench and before I know it, the memory's shoot back though me.
"Well, it was a normal day but then all the sudden Jay walked in with his dad and an old pirate dude. It was actually kind of weird but then before I could even think I saw a girl. A beautiful girl behind everyone, she looked around all shy and her eyes were opened wide. Her and I caught contact and I started to lose myself in her eyes, that was until Evie or Mal pushed me forward and I fell onto her. Her and I exchanged apologizes and next the you know I told her my name and she told me hers." Carlo's words shoot through my head and slowly i bring my knees to my chest. My arms wrap tightly around my knees, my head had started to hurt but I didn't care.
"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that should send me running
But I kinda know that I won't get far
And you stood there in front of me just
Close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of
Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile"
(Taylor swift sparks fly)
I couldn't continue because my voice had cracked and my words just couldn't flow. "God I'm so stupid" I whisper to myself tightening my grip around my legs. "He would never like me!" I start to get louder but not to loud. "I'm stupid!" I whisper. "I'm ugly" I whimper out. "I'm a loser" I manage to choke out with more words following. "I'm weird, and a mess, I only ruin everything, I'm worthless and alone" my words stop as my voice cracks. "I'm sorry..." I mumble softly While laying my head down against my knees, my eyes squeeze tight and my lips roll in, my legs feel weak and my arms tighten.

"He looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

He talks to me, I laugh 'cause it is just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

He walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause"
(I changed the "drew" to "he")
(Taylor swifts teardrops on my guitar)
I sang softly but my voice cracked before I could even finish, I was to sad, the song was so true. And that's what hurt. I should've have known. Why am I always acting so stupid.
I actually believed in a happy ending. Silly me, I should've know. Only the good guys get a happily ever after..
"Sierra, I really need to talk to you.." My body stiffened, my eyes widen. That voice, I knew that voice anywhere. Soft, yet scratchy, rude, yet kind. Carlos.
He was behind me, he heard everything I said, everything I sang. He heard everything.
I felt a body sit down beside me on the swing. And I wanted to scream out all the stupid things I just did in front of him, I wanted to go and slit open my wrist a few times. Or take a few pills. But suddenly my thoughts turned to mush and before I could even think I flew myself into his arms, his arms quickly grabbing me and he slickly slipped me on his lap. His left arm rested against my back with his right gripping my side. My head rested in the crook of his neck and my arms gripped loosely around his neck. I didn't know what was happening, I wasn't used to this kind of thing but it was almost like I couldn't control myself. And before I know it, I feel cold water slip down my face and to his neck.
I was crying.
I'm not supped to be cry.
That's shows weakness.
I can't show how weak I am.
I need to be strong.
But I can't.
"Im sorry..." Was all I managed to choke out while lifting my head from his neck and slipping my arms back to my sides.
I was still in his lap, and his arms were still wrapped tightly around me. I couldn't move.
I felt to weak. Tears streamed down my face and I kept wiping them away but more and more would keep falling. "That girl I told you about.." He stopped almost as if he tried to choose his words carefully. "I would want to tell you more.." He stops again before slipping his hand up to my face and slipping my waved hair behind my ear and wiping my face dry. "She's beautiful, she's kind and funny" the more he talked the more tears would fall, and the more he would smile and wipe them away. "She's cool, and calm, yet wild and shy, I think I loved her ever since I met her. I've never met anyone as amazing as her" more tears fell, he kept smiling as he would keep wiping them away. "Her smile could light up my world, and her laugh is contagious, her voice is like a melody" he just wouldn't stop, it's like he wanted me to cry. And he would only smile.
"She is just perfect" her stopped smiling and frowned as a tear flowed down my face. He didn't wipe it away he watched it fall, letting it slip down to my chin, only for me to quickly rub it off. "But she doesn't see what I see" he stopped again, his voice sounded pained and hurt, it even cracked. "And sometimes, it gets so bad I just want to slam myself against her, I want to hold her and be there for her, I want to scream at her every good thing about herself. I want to kiss her when she cries, I want to make her laugh when she's sad. I want to be her shoulder to lean on.
I want to be hers." His voice cracks, and his eyes bundle.
"The one thing I didn't tell you is, she is you" before I could reply his lips slam against mine, it was like my entire world had frozen, but I didn't care, I slowly slipped my hands up to his hair while playing around and tugging against it. I could feel him smile into the kiss, causing me to do the same. "I" he starts between the kiss. "Love" he says again. "You" and with that he pulls away, resting his head against mine. "I love you Sierra" he states staring straight in my eyes with his beautiful brown orbs, I couldn't tell what he was thinking, he looked scared, and confused, he looked confident and strong. "Tell me, you love me too" his voice cracked again, almost as if he was begging me to say it, almost as if I didn't, he would die. "I love you" and with that I slam my own lips against his soft ones...

TO BE CONTINUED
OOPS, my bad. I guess I'm gonna have to make a part 3.
Or should I just delete both of the chapters and pretend they never happened and just continue it how the Movie goes?
Your choice.
Comment, tell me what you think.
And remember
Follow meeee!
I follow back!
BYE PEEPS!

Ps. Sorry for any typos...