The truth is out

Matt's POV
As Mello left with Near I quickly got up to follow them from a distance. I didn't want to stop Mello right away or he wouldn't get in trouble, but I would intervene after a hit or two. I hid behind a tree waiting for Mello to begin, he threw Near up against the wall. I waited for the first punch but it never came, they looked like they were..... Talking......????!!? Then Mello left, 'what the h*ll is happening?' As Mello walked away I caught up.

"You didn't hit Near"

"I know Matt!"

"Why didn't you hit him? You love hitting Near-"

"Shut up Matt!"

"You're gonna' get in trouble anyways, so why not? Are you sick?"

"Matt I will hit you."

"So you'll hit me your beautiful best friend, but not Near"

"Near's beautiful!" Then Mello realized what he just said, eyes getting wide and a soft blush dusting his cheeks.

"What did you just say!?!"

"Nothing! Heat of the moment! I didn't mean it!"

"Oh my god! You like Near, you're in love with him, that's adorable."

"Matt shut the f*ck up, I do NOT love him and I am NOT adorable!" Mello growled.

"Mello loves Near, Mello loves Near, Mello loves- Owwwww"
Mello punched me in the arm, he was really angry. I would be scared if it weren't for the fact that he looked like a strawberry.

"Mello, you're blushing."

"Matt! I am not blushing"

"Don't worry Mells, your secrets safe with me"

"I don't-"

"Mello you don't need to pretend, I think it's cute"

Mello began to blush even more.

"I totally ship you two, what should your name be? Nello? No that sounds bad, I'll keep thinking and get back to you."

"Matt seriously stop"

"Mello chill, I'm not gonna tell anyone, but I better be the best man at your wedding."

"M----a----tt!"

Mello sighed and I hugged him. Mello smiled reluctantly and rolled his eyes. I continued to hug him as we went back to the cafeteria.

An: hi! Sorry it's so short but I'll make a longer one next time:)
thanks for reading.