Bed buddies

Near's POV

"Umm... Yeah" I said feeling embarrassed

"I know how to cool you down!" Matt said cheerily

"You don't need to"  I said nervously

"It's fine, friends help each other" when Matt said that he looked over at Mello with a smirk. " Mels come here!"

"I'm reading Matt"

"I'll give you a chocolate bar" Matt sang

That got him up. Matt began to pull up my shirt.

"Matt w-what are you d-doing?" I squeaked

"Nothing! Mello's gonna do it, okay so first you need to lick Near and then blow on the skin. That'll cool him down!" Matt was grinning like the Cheshire Cat

Mello walked over to me, he wasn't actually going to do it was he? Mello came over and pulled my shirt down. I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed.  His knuckles brushed against my stomach as he pulled the shirt down causing me to shiver a little.

"Matt what the h*ll is wrong with you?"Mello asked sounding extremely mad and annoyed. 

"What? It works! Honest"

Then Mello chucked a mug at him, Matt just barely dodged it.

"Fine I'll do it." Matt said. I quickly grabbed my shirt holding it down

"That's very... Kind of you... But I'm fine."

"Okay" Matt said with a friendly smile

"I'm hungry!" Mello said abruptly and practically ran out of the room.

"Wanna come with us?" Matt asked

"Maybe I'll come later..."

Matt nodded and left.

Matt's POV

The moment I closed the door behind me I was attacked.
"What the f*cking h*ll Matt! What are you doing!"

"I'm helping you out! You're moving like a snail" I joked
Mello punched me okay maybe joking was a bad idea....

"I'm not moving at all! And I don't intend to."

"Awww Mels don't be a chicken you guys would be so cute. I'm just giving you a push"

"No f*ucking pushing me if you want a use someone push Near, off a cliff "

I have Mello a look "alright I won't push you, but you're not acting like yourself."

"What do that mean?"

Bingo!

"The Mello I know would go after anything he wanted."

"Yeah well it's a little different when the thing you want is a person who hates you." He grumbled

"Near never said he didn't like you."

"He never said he liked me either, he's a f*cking robot!"

"Yeah well you never said you liked him either and you run around like 'notice me senpai! Notice me!' So you can't assume the worst"

Mello smacked me and I sighed

"Matt what if I tell him I like him and we start dating. I lash out like I always do and hurt him? I don't want to hurt Near."

"Aww Mello that is the cutest! I knew you were a softie!!"

Mello smiled slightly and shoved me half heartedly "yeah whatever, let's go you sap"

I smiled having learned over the years that this was Mello being affectionate. I gave him a big hug "I love you too Marsh-Mello"
Mello gave me a murderous glare and raised up his fingers slowly counting down. I began to run laughing as Mello reached zero. 

Near's POV

Still felt tingly from Mello's touch and dizzy from almost kissing him! I was laying on his bed it smelt of chocolate and something that I could only describe as Mello. I loved the smell. I slipped under his blankets and pled a spare pillow close to me holding it as if it were a person, as if it were Mello with his silly golden hair that I had always wanted to touch, his smooth skin, his long and skinny frame. His brilliant bid eyes and trademark smirk on his soft lips. I pictured him running his long fingers through my hair, his lip ghosting over mine. I heard Matt's loud video game music. I fixed the pillow a pretend to be asleep. They opened the door and came in they were rial king about something that wasn't important. About five minutes later they got into bed and right away they started bickering.

"Matt do you have to stretch out like a starfish!"

"Yes, it's comfy."

"Not for me!"

"Suck it up princess."

About twenty minutes later Matt was snoring and then there was a loud thump and Mello was on the floor.

"F*ck Matt stay still in you sleep!"

Mello tried to push Matt over but he wouldn't budge.

"Mello......"
Mello froze and slowly turned towards me as if I was an evil creature that would kill him the moment he saw me.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"If you want you can lay with me it is your bed after all"

"No way!"

"Then you'll have to sleep on the floor."

"I like the floor just fine!" Mello snapped.

An: hope you like it. Have a lovely day:)
                                   -Mei