Trick or Treat?

Chase P.O.V

I grabbed my spy gear after dinner, just in case something bad happens. Skye was also grabbing her gear, I just wait at the door entrance. 'I'm ready,' said Skye as I saw her, 'Great,' I said, getting up, 'Now lets go.'

As we the forest, I saw Mayor Humdinger close by. 'Good you pups are here,' he said, 'I hope you are thirsty from all of that walking.'

Mayor Humdinger P.O.V

I gave the water bottle to the spy pup, but it was not a water bottle, it was a potion of hypnotise. This potion makes the person or animal a slave for whoever made the potion. Now I was planning to rule adventure bay by making everyone my slaves instead of Foggy Bottom, first of all is the members of the Paw patrol!

Skye P.O.V

Chase was beginning to drink the water, he finished the bottle in ten seconds! Wow, he was thirsty. But then, Chase began to wobble about and passed out! I ran to him, 'What did you do to him?' I asked Mayor Humdinger. 'Oh maybe tired of walking, aren't you thirsty? Here is another water bottle for yea,' he said, giving me a water bottle. I don't trust him, 'No thanks,' I said, wiggling Chase. Suddenly Chase woke up, but white eyed. 'Chase?' I asked, not that sure it was him. 'Who are you?' growled White eyed Chase. 'Skye!' I cried, as he growled louder, 'Don't you know?'
'I know my Master!' He growled, 'I trust him, I never heard of you.' What is wrong with Chase? He's never been like this.

'Well Chase,' said Mayor Humdinger, 'You know me.'
'I know you Master,' said Chase, standing straight at him. 'Chase, this pup is thirsty, why won't you give her a drink.'
Mayor said, giving him the bottle just know! I began to run away, 'Catch her!' Shouted Mayor Humdinger, 'I want her back!' Now Chase is chasing me, he was very fast. So I barked, 'Wings!' And flew up, but Chase was right behind me a caught my leg, 'You pup are not leaving,' He said, 'You're coming back!' Suddenly, he snap my leg he was pulling, I yelped. Chase was strong and heavy, I was tired and hurt. I was being carried down, I can't possibly carry his weight.
When we reached the ground, I tried to run, but my back right leg hurts.

'Now you're coming back,' said Chase, still biting my leg. He brought me to his "Master" and the Master said, 'Well done you pup, now you can go home and come back tomorrow night.' Chase went back to the lookout, but I was hold up by Mayor Humdinger, 'You pup are serious trouble,'  he said, tying me up on a tree, 'You will stay here and drink that potion.' I was scared, I did not want to be a slave!

Sorry for short Chapter!