What Marshall said

Rocky P.O.V

I know why, he didn't mean that we are going wild, it's just there is an invasion of some nasty pups/people! 'How are we going to cure them straight away!' I asked him, 'We only have about four buckets!'

'We need more water that's all,' Marshall said, 'And Ice water for Skye.'
Talking about Skye makes me feel her fore head. 'Marshall,' I said, worried, 'Her head is a higher temperature than usual.' The Dalamation pup ran over and took her temperature, 'Man she needs a cold bath!' 
'Or snow!' I said, suddenly I had an idea, 'Marshall, is snow cold?'
'Yeah,' he said.
'Than we lay Skye on Jake's mountain!'
'But how Rocky?'
'Wait is Ace still okay?'

We both looked at Ace, she feels fine, no fever. I asked, 'Ace are you okay?'
'Yeah I am,' she said, sitting up. 'Look we have an idea,' said Marshall, 'You will have to take Skye on Amelia, to Jake's mountain, and lay her on snow,'
'Roger that,' Ace said. 'And don't worry,' I said, 'We will chase those nasty guys!'

We both ran down the elevator, 'Okay,' said Marshall, 'When I count on three, everyone will run outside to Amelia!'
'Right!' We all said. '1.... 2..... 3!' We all ran out of the Lookout!

Marshall P.O.V

It wasn't that far to get to Amelia, but there were some people chasing us! 'Ruff! Water cannon!' I barked and sprayed them with water, they all fainted. 'Hurry Marshall!' Shouted Rocky, who was already in Amelia. I jumped on the plane, Ace roared the engine and took off! I kept on spraying to pups and people behind us.

When we arrived at Jake's mountain, we placed Skye on snow, wow, it was freezing here! 'So Marshall,' said Ace, 'How are we gonna cure all of them?' I think and think, still no ideas, until I saw the Ocean. 'Of course!' I suddenly said, 'We can make those nasty people chase is to the sea! And they might comes in the sea!'
'Good plan Marshall!' Rocky said, 'But how?'
'Ace can ride on Amelia and make everyone chase her! She will fly to the ocean, and they will go in the water!'

Ace P.O.V

Now we have to do what Marshall said, he is a bit bossy however, he is very funny! 'Okay guys!' He said, 'Everyone get the plan?'

'Yes!' We all said in unison.