The Fast Runaway

Zuma P.O.V

Wubble and I went to my Hovercraft and sail to the ocean, 'I got the buckets,' Wubble said and scooped some water from his digger. He placed two scoops in each bucket, the total number of buckets are ten, five of them are spare ones. 'Dude I think that's enough,' I said, when he did the last scoop in the last bucket, 'Good! That was fun!' He said, 'Now Zuma, let's quickly get back to the others!' I wode my Hovercraft to the shore then to the fowest. Chase was waiting. 'Good!' said Chase, 'This must be enough.'

There we footsteps near by, that was Wyder! 'Guys! There's Wyder here, must help!' I said. 'No! Wait!' Shouted Wubble, but it wasn't Wyder at all! It was Mayor Humdinger! 'I hope you are thirsty, have a drink!' He said, shoving me a bottle, 'No thanks!' I said, 'I know this was a twick!' And then wan along with the others, 'Pups! Get them!' Shouted Mayor Humdinger. Now Rocky, Skye, Marshall and Ryder are behind us! 'Dude! I will stop them, you guys go!' I said, and stopped so Wocky can bite me. Then I fainted.

Chase P.O.V

That funny dude had became a minion. I mean, is that helping?! Now more minions are behind us, how awful! 'Chase! Try to splash one of the minions!' Rubble said, 'We need to get these people normal!' I tried to splash Skye, but she dodge. Luckily it splashed Marshall instead! 'Where am I? What is happening, and why am I wet?!' He asked. 'No time for questions, run to the lookout!' I shouted. 'We are not going to make it!' Shouted Rubble, then a scream came out, 'Ahhhh!'

Marshall P.O.V

Rubble is now a minion, I need a plan here! 'Chase! We need to get to my truck!' I shouted, 'So that we can splash the minions!'
'Oh why haven't you think of that before?!' groaned Chase. We ran to my truck, 'Oh it ran out of water!' I said, 'Fill up fast!' The German Shepard and I was filling up nine buckets of water. 'Here they come!' I shouted, after the last bucket was filled.

Rocky appeared with Zuma, then Ryder ,then Rubble! But no sign of Skye! 'Wired that there's no Skye,' I said. Then I began to splash Rocky, then Rubble. Zuma and Ryder seems to be dodging very well. 'Argh why am I wet?!' Argued Rocky. 'Rocky, Rubble come up here!' Chase shouted. Suddenly, a flying shadow appeared at the Sky. It was a pup with a pup tag, wings and binoculars.

'Skye?!'