A Checkup, not to Checkout

Marshall P.O.V

You know what? Just forget about me, biting Skye and for that she didn't yelp. Then Ryder came in and said, 'Good job pups, now we need to bring Skye to Katie's.' I brought Skye in my ambulance and drove to Katie's. 'Hi Ryder,' said Katie, 'What's up?'
'I need you to bring Skye in a room,' Ryder said, 'She's not that well tonight.' So Katie and I went into the room and putted Skye on the bed, 'Ruff! X-Ray screen!' I barked and scanned Skye's whole body. 'Anything Marshall?' Asked Katie. 'No pain or diseases,' I said, 'But I will put my medic on her head.' There was two puff of smoke in Skye's brain, I scanned again, one of them IS Skye and the other one, is just a puff of smoke. 'So any clues of the cure?' Asked Ryder, as he walked in, 'No,' I sighed, 'Never heard of this before...'

Chase P.O.V

I was worried about Skye, she was acting crazy. Suddenly, she woke up, 'Where am I?' She shook, 'In the clinic,' said Ryder, 'Are you feeling alright?'
'No,' she said, 'I was stuck in my brain,' What in the world does she mean? 'Skye, I am going to give you a Checkup,' said Marshall. 'Checkout? Of what?' Asked Skye, as if she was a new born pup, 'Not Checkout, "Checkup",' Said Marshall, annoyed, 'It's to see if you have anything wrong.' Skye nodded, I was confused.

Marshall was giving Skye a checkup for a while, then he came out of the room, 'I have no idea,' he said, 'She has forgotten some stuff, her paw hurts, and always a puff of smoke next to her!' Now everyone got confused, 'Maybe it's something to do with the smoke,' I said, 'You said there are two smokes in Skye's brain right?'
'Right,' said Marshall, scratching his head.

Meanwhile with Skye...

I was free in my brain for some reason  I didn't see that puff of smoke anymore so I just took over. I was laying down on a bed, my leg hurts so badly. Now don't think I was crazy, but yes. I forgotten everything...