Major problems

What's up guys, I am using Everest in this chapter. Sorry for not updating that much..

Rocky P.O.V

After Chase saying 'Skye?!' The pup flown quickly to us. 'Yep that is Skye,' I said, 'Better keep your head down!' Skye got this bottle in her paws, she splashed them on Marshall and Rubble! They coughed, then howled. Man, now they are Nasty Pups! 'Rocky, splashed the water on them!' said Chase, 'Quickly!' I hate to, but had to, I splashed both Nasty pups! Now Marshall can feel when I got splashed!

'Thanks!' said Marshall, who didn't argue! 'Hey, where is Chase?' asked Rubble, I looked around, 'Lookout!' I shouted, but it was to late. Chase had bitten Rubble, and started growling! 'Argh! Marshall! Drive back to the Lookout!' I said, 'This is crazy!'

Marshall P.O.V

As Rocky said, I drove my truck on the road. But then, I guess the other pups know how to drive their trucks. 'Rocky!' I shouted, 'Keep splashing!' I realized that the truck has ran out of fuel, 'Great Marshall,' sighed Rocky, 'Now what?!'

'We need to run on paw,' I said, 'That's the only way.' So we ran for our lives to the lookout, Zuma was behind us. 'Come on Rocky! We are almost there!' I shouted, as we reached to Lookout. I ran inside, Rocky locked all of the doors. 'That was close,' Rocky said, 'Now what?!' I had no Idea, all of the trucks was gone. 'We need help, that's all,' I said, 'We need help from... Everest!'
'Hey, good idea!' the mixed breed pup said, 'I will ring up her!'

Everest P.O.V

I was having hot cocoa with Jake in the cabin, oh that hot cocoa. Then my pup tag glowed, 'Everest? Are you there?'
It was Rocky! 'Hey Rocky! How are you doing?' I said, 'Need any help?'

'Yes, this is an emergency!'
'What kind of Emergency?'
'Are Nasty Pup Emergency!'
'What?!'
'All of the Paw Patrol, except me and Marshall, turned into Nasty Pups!'
'Ryder too?!'
'Uh he is turned into a Nasty Kid,'
'Makes sense,'
'Can you help us?!'
'Okay, Jake can ring Ace,'
'And tell her to bring buckets of water!'
'Sure, Ice or snow, I am ready to go!'
'Thanks!'

Then he dismissed, I asked Jake to ring up Ace. The conversation was long. By the time I said that she needed to bring buckets of water, Ace said, 'Over and out.'

Rocky P.O.V

Marshall had just found his water cannon, 'Sweet, now we just need to get ready,' he said, 'Rocky, look in the telescope!' I looked in the telescope, all of the pups and Ryder was running towards the lookout. 'They are coming,' I said, 'But Skye is-' Before finishing my sentence, I realized Marshall screamed because Skye, bashed into the window!

Man these are major problems!