Tonight we work hard

Ryder P.O.V

It was strange when I heard Chase without Skye, I called her pup tag, 'Hello? Skye?' But the no answer, 'Skye? Can U hear me?!' For ten seconds then came the answer, but wasn't the answer I was expecting, 'Hey! Who are you?' Skye said, surprisingly. 'Well er Skye, I am Ryder from the Paw patrol?!' I said, thinking that she lost her mind! 'O so you are the leader of the Paw patrol?' She asked, not really asking, 'I know you and WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?!' I was shocked! This can't be Skye! Probably not a Robot or something, 'Skye, what is wrong?'
'Nothing wrong you leader, I am not your dog anyways,' Said Skye, then she dismissed.

'Ryder?' Rocky asked, 'What does Skye say?' I hesitated, instead I just walk out. How could a pup say that? I have already lost her in a blizzard on the way to Jake's place, (From the episode "Pups save Skye") and I don't wanna lose her again. Sweet pup, do only one who flips. So I called the pups up, 'Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!'

Marshall P.O.V

I was just about to eat a treat until Ryder called us, 'Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!'
'Ryder needs us!' We said in unison, I tripped on my bowl and did cartwheels, and doing cartwheels made me crash into everyone. 'Sorry guys, anyone need a treat?' I said, getting up. Everyone laughed, so did I. When we reached the top, Chase said, 'Ready for action, Ryder Sir!'

'Pups it is an emergency,' Ryder said, turning on the screen, 'We need to find Skye!' Then he looked worried. 'What happened?' Asked Rubble, who haven't been told yet. 'I don't know,' The boy said, 'When I called her pup tag, she was out of her mind!' That sounds awful, 'So for this mission, I need Spy Chase! I need you to use your drone to find Skye,'
'Secret Spy Chase is on the Case!' Said Chase, in his spy gear,
'Marshall, I need you to check on Skye and see what is wrong,'
'Ready for a Ruff Ruff Rescue!' I said, in my aid kit,
'Other pups, spread out,' Ryder said, 'Alright! Paw patrol is on a Roll!'

Meanwhile at the forest....

Mayor Humdinger P.O.V

Ha! That potion worked, even though it was the wrong one, but it was powerful! That pup just busted Ryder out of her way and who she thinks she is? My slave! But I was unsure about something, the potion I gave to that spy pup last about how long? Oh no! 15 minutes?! Damn it! But at least I got one slave... 'What are you doing master?' I heard that coakapoo said. 'Ahh I am fine now don't go scaring me off,' I ordered, and hopefully she would obey.

'SKYE?!' I heard a voice, ahhh that spy pup! 'Is someone calling my name?' Said the pup, now I know her name, 'Yes but let's hide instead!' I shouted and hid in a bush.

Skye P.O.V

Now you think I did all of that? No! I was trapped in my brain, a puff of smoke took over my body. I can still think, but differently. I was trying to think Ryder was my leader, but those stuff can't make new cells because I was trapped, and that puff of smoke is now the boss of this body. Now I can see myself in the bush, ah! That smoke, never knows...

Chase P.O.V

Me and Marshall was trying to find Skye, it was quite obvious when I sniffed Skye's scent, they were hiding in a bush. "Marshall," I whispered, 'Just get ready when Skye runs away.'
'On it,' he whispered. I got on my normal police kit and got ready my net, but something went wrong to right. Marshall ran to the bush, also tripping on a rock on the way, and jumped inside! I was like, what the hell Marshall?! Suddenly, Skye jumped out of the bush, being bit of by.... MARSHALL?! 'MARSHALL! WHAT THE HELL?!' I shouted, angrily. 'Whaw?' He said, while biting Skye's leg, 'U sais fo e reafy!' (You said to be ready) 'BY NOT HURTING HER!!' I shouted, more angrily, 'Let go of her!'

Marshall let go of Skye and she started to run, but likely her leg was injured and can't run fast. 'Ruff! NET!' I shouted and luckily my net landed safely on top of Skye. Right now she fainted. Wow we worked hard tonight.....