Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up on the sofa next to Jacky. I sat up and stretched, I heard Jacky groan and I looked down at him "Come back here, you!" he said grabbing my hands

"No Jacky I need to shower" I replied standing up 

"Then I'm coming with you" he said sitting up himself. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom locking the door behind me, he went to kiss me "Yuck morning breath!" I grabbed his toothbrush and handed it to him before I turned the shower on to the highest setting. I cleaned my teeth with him and then jumped into the shower. Jacky soon appeared next to me and I wrapped my arms around his waist "This reminds me of old times" I felt his chest rumble with laughter 

"Mhmm yeah it does" he said stroking my hair "I have to go to the guitar center today babe, I need some new strings and stuff" 

"I'll come with you" I said wanting to spend more time with Jacky he smiled and squeezed me tightly "Come on, wash your hair boy" I grabbed the shampoo and squirted it all over him he cringed at how cold it was "You little bitch!" he shouted before grabbing it from my hands and squirtting way too much on my head. I washed my hair and then got out to get dry. I wrapped the towel around me and sat up on the sink to wait for Jacky. He came over to me "I prefer this off" he said pulling down the towel "Jacky, now's not the time" he chuckled as he lifted me up and pinned me to the wall the cold tiles made me shreik. I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling his length press against my entrance. I moaned as he slipped inside of me...

I was stood in the hall waiting for Jacky to get his guitar, when Ryan came in "Hey Deven, I brought Jenn over, she came to see how you were" I smiled at Ryan and Jenn came in

"Hey, Deven, wow you look so much better since New years" I stared at her for a second 

"Yeah well I am better Jenn thanks" she smiled at me her bright Red lips and bright white teeth were striking "Anyway me and Jacky were just off out, I'll er catch you later yeah?" she nodded and me and Jacky exited hand in hand. "I can't believe her!" Jacky looked at me 

"What, Jenn?" 

"Yes! She just comes swanning around like we're friends! She knew about my problem that night and yet she still chose to drink in front of me!" Jacky laughed

"I guess your right but I don't think she was thinking that night, Jenn's forgetful" I shook my head at him as I got into the car "I need my own car to be honest" 

"You do, we should go car shopping today" I suggested

"No way!" 

When we got to the guitar center I followed him around for ages, this place was huge, where we're from in England music stores were only small and pretty rare nowadays he grabbed the strings he wanted and some new pics before we headed out "So Derek's girlfriend, what do you think?" Jacky asked me as we got into the car "She seems really nice, I mean come on she's offered me to be her receptionist at her store" I announced fishing in my handbag for the card she had given me. "Look" I handed him the card

"That's awesome babe!" he handed me back the card "We're going to see them now" 

"Awesome" I replied as we drove towards Derek's house

We pulled up at Derek's and went up to his apartment "Jacky, Deven what are you doing here?" Derek asked as he answered the door to us  "We just thought we'd pop by and see you, we were in the area" Derek looked down at our hands which were interwined 

"Wait, are you two together?" he asked us

"Oh right yeah we are" Jacky replied pulling me into his side. Kat appeared beside Derek and I smiled at her  "Deven, it's so good to see you!" she pulled me into a hug "You know I'm so excited for you to come work with me" I smiled at her as I followed her into what I presumed was now her and Derek's flat "Yeah me to, I'm so glad that you're letting me" she giggled.

"Seriously it's no problem" We sat on the sofa for a while and got to know each other a little better. 

Kat was showing me her work and it was amazing, I have a few tattoos that I got in my late teens but they were only small one's  "Look onto other things, I thought you were dating Ronnie?" I shut the book I was looking at  "It's a long story, I had a problem and Ronnie helped me through it, but... my heart has always and always will belong to Jacky" She smiled and awed at me before getting up and piling her books up to put away. Jacky came over to me "You guy's ready?" I looked to Kat who stood up and we both followed Jacky and Derek back out to Ryan's car. "Where are we going?" I asked him as I fastened my seatbelt "We're going over to Ronnie's, he's got some good news apparently" Both Jacky and Derek were oblivious to what the news was going to be, but all I could really think about was the fact that I had only yesterday broken things off with Ronnie and I was going to be entering his house again. I spent most of the journey spinning the ring he had given to me around my finger. We arrived and I stepped out of the car. I know we broke up by mutual consent but I couldn't help but feel this isn't what he really wanted.... He had asked me to marry him, to move in with him. I think if he had fought for me a little harder I may have had a tougher decision on my hands. Jacky grabbed onto my hand and asked if I was okay "I'm fine" I replied before letting go of his hand and following Derek and Kat to Ronnie's door. Derek opened it and Ryan and Ron were already sat on the sofa with Ronnie looking extremely happy about something. I went and sat next to Ryan who smiled and hugged me next to him as I sat down. "Okay now that everyone is here I can tell you all the news I got today, from the management" we all looked up at Ronnie " We're going to warped tour!" The guys all cheered. "It's two weeks away, I know it's a late announcement and we can't get any extra passes" Ronnie looked to Kat who already knew what he was going to say "It's cool Ronnie" I looked at Ronnie who didn't turn to look at me once. Was I invisable or something? Kat came over and sat next to me, nudging me in the side to get my attention "They think they can get rid of us that easily?" Kat winked at me and then went up to Derek.

I stayed sat down for a few more minutes before getting up myself and going over to the kitchen to get a drink. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was already almost 6pm. I grabbed a capri sun from the fridge and closed the door before trying to get the straw into the top. When I turned around Ronnie was stood there, I jumped slightly "Hey" I said trying to redeem myself. He took the capri sun off of me and sipped on it himself before walking off. I didn't understand. What had I done? I walked up to him and spun him around to face me "What have I done?" I questioned. Ronnie stared at me long and hard before shrugging and going to speak to Derek and Kat...