The 4th mystery

Hello again, I'm sorry for the 1/2 short chapter again. This is not really the original chapter. It somehow got deleted on its own. I just published it then suddenly, poof! It's gone.

Anyway, hope you guys understand.

Also I may add. I italize Bill's words when he's not in conatact with the Pines. Or when his spirit ( I guess) is only around and his voice is the only thing that you can hear.

.

.

.

.

Dipper's POV

"Whoah, this is amazing!" Mabel said as she observed the view from the Pterodactyl's back.

"I've never flew on a dinosaur before, and it is awesome!" I excitedly said.

We all lied down and relaxed. But suddenly the clouds turned grey and looked more like a hurricane. It's just like what happened earlier, except what came out was someone that I had expected.

Of course, Bill.

"Ahh, seriously I'm getting a bit tired of this game. They'll hide I'll seek. Well, that's gonna change." Bill said before he even came out of the clouds.

"Uh guys, I'm gonna have to schedule an early landing. He is here." I said, as I emphazied the word 'he'.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

I signaled the Pterodactyl to land to the right over a giant rock next to a cave.

As it landed, I went down and helped Mabel get down too. After we all went down, we all hid in the cave.

"Phew! That was close." Mabel said, relieved.

"Guess he can't think straight with one eye. Am I right? He-he" I tried to strike a joke but... suddenly it felt awkward..

"I don't get it." Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan said in unison.

They looked at each other for a moment but Great Uncle Ford immediately looked away and took journal 4 from his coat and flipped pages. Stan on the other hand just looked away and scratched the back of his head.

I really don't get them at times. They're this distant, silent, and two awkward people and then the next day, they're laughing at this thing or show or I don't know and getting along.

It's complicated. I hope Mabel and I don't turn out like that when we grow up. Just imagining it is weird. We'd look crazy.

"Hmm. Where is it?" Great Uncle Ford muttered to himself. He was still flipping pages.

"Where is what, Great Uncle Ford?" I asked him and sat beside him looking at the pages of the journal.

"The spell-- oh wait, here it is. Okay everyone, we need to get going. Sooner or later Bill will--" Great Uncle Ford's sentence was interrupted.

"Where are they? Oh, I'm getting impatient! Of all the dimensions they had to come to, they chose Dimension 8. The dimension where both the Stans were nerds. I hate this dimension. Their scientific words are too science-y. If that's even a word." Bill's voice faded as he kept on searching.

"Are you kidding me? Me, a nerd?" Grunkle Stan complained.

"Shh! Not now, Stan. We need to get out of here. Do you wanna meet your nerd self?" Grunkle Ford sarcsatically said to Grunkle Stan as he put the journal back in his coat.

Grunkle Stan just shrugged.

"Good. Now follow my lead."

We all followed Great Uncle Ford as if we were his tail.