The 12th mystery

Back! I'm just gonna be a bit busy these days because like I predicted, there will be another project! I don't know when it will be submitted but I guess I should work on it? It's complicated.

Anyway, here's the chapter!

.

.

.

.

Dipper's POV (His soul)

"Stop interrupting her dreams, Bill!" I ordered him. I have a mindscape version of the journal. I tried to read the text but I have to decode with the Caesar Cipher and it worked!

He let me go already after Mabel woke up.

The text lets this demon return to his dimension.

When decoded, it says.

Bill Cipher
Is a demon with power

With deals that are tricky
And make you wonder

If you agree
You have to be all set

You have to accept
His following concequence.

I realized that I said it aloud then I quickly looked at Bill.

I saw him twitch his eye.

"Ow! Why does it always have to be my eye!?" He complained.

I felt excited. I will finally get to see Mabel and the others.

"Enough!!" Bill screamed. His figure was slowly fading.

"Give it up, Bill! With the journals around, you're always stopped!" I screeched.

"You're right." He said. He used his magic to get the journal from my hands.

"Hey!" I said then tried to grab the journal but he made me paralyzed with his magic.

"Let's see.. Ah! Reverse spells. Never fails!" He said then chanted it in his mind, I guess?

Then his disappearing figure instantly reformed.

"Ahahaha, hahaha!!" He evil laughed.

"Good thing you're smart kid. But not smart enough." I glared at him but I saw something moving behind him. I peeked past him and saw Great Uncle Ford. But in a video.

He's watching him. Now I know what he meant by, 'I'll be watching you.'

Creepy!

Bill looked at me then covered the screen where he was watching Great Uncle Ford.

"Creepy it may be, but I do it on you too." He said wickedly. Yeesh, still creepy.

"It's time to pay the, Pines a visit again..." He said.

"What dimension are we even on for the past few days?" I asked him with arms crossed.

"Dimension 1." He simply answered.

Ford's POV

Empty.

I can't stand that sound anymore! That sound got me in a lot of trouble already!

I've checked dimenions 2-101, five times!

Where could he be?

It's not like that he could be here. Could he? Maybe I shouldn't have assumed. Maybe he is here. I scanned Dimension 1.

I stared at the screen as grids showed up scanning every part. I looked down then hesitated for a moment but then,

Results Found.