The 11th mystery

So sad losing a sibling now that I think about it. I have a sibling. We're two sisters that's it. I'm the oldest. Don't wanna lose her ever!

Although we fight a lot. Hehe.

Anyway, back to the story. So here's the dream I was talking about.

I just noticed. I forgot to mention on the 1st chapter. Wendy is on a vacay with her family that's the reason why she's not in the story that much.

.

.

.

.

Mabel's POV

In Mabel's dream..

I'm at the Mystery Shack. I'm outside and sitting next to the front door. I watch Stan and Ford argue about this or that and I see Soos talking with Wendy but Wendy was secretly paying no attention.

I was doing nothing. But then a tied figure of Dipper appeared in my head and then I heard his voice.

"Bill, don't involve Mabel in this. Don't you dare interrupt her dreams!" He's talking to Bill. I think I hear him inside the shack.

I went in without anyone noticing me then by the time I closed the door, everything turned gray. I opened the door again and peeked outside. It's full of color.

I closed the door, took a deep breath then marched upstairs.

"Who's gonna stop me? You? Ha! I've already sent her the dream. She'd be here right now." I heard Bill say. And he was right.

I opened the door to the attic then found Dipper tied up in knot. Just like the vision from earlier.

"Mabel?" Dipper asked suprisingly.

"Shooting Star! You're here!" Bill greeted.

"Bill. You! This is all your doing!" I glared at him.

"Well what are you gonna do? Get me? You'll kust end up like your brother." I suddenly felt timid.

"Mabel! Psst, Shooting Sta-- I mean, Mabel!" Dipper whispered loudly. Guess he was confused with the Mabel and Shooting Star name thing.

I glanced at him then he reminded me of something.

"Rememeber when you're in the mindscape anything can happen!" He informed me. I made kitten fists appear at the palm of my hands.

"No that's not-- fine it's true." Bill gave up.

I smiled at him as a thank you then fired the fists at Bill's direction.

That sended Bill lying down.

"Get out if my brother's body you evil triangle!" Wait. De Ja Vu moment here. I mean.. PUNCH!
(A/N: Haha da scene from "Sock Opera")

"That's enough!" Bill cast a fireball at me.

"Ow!" I screamed in undeniable pain.

"Mabel!!" I heard my brother scream with his high-pitched voice.

"Stop, Bill! Just stop! Wake her up right now!" Dipper said vexed. I was crying and I can still hear Dipper call my name then slowly his voice changed.

It changed into a rough low voice.

"Mabel! Mabel! Wake up!!" A voice woke me up.

"I'll save you Dipper!" I exclaimed as I jolted awake.