The Tour Gone Wrong (15th)

There will be some chapters that I just like to add titles to. I dunno.

Anyways.

Here's The 15th mystery!

.

.

.

.

Stan's POV

That night of the party..

The kids aren't around. No one seems to be watching me. I hid behind the entrance of the giftshop.

I went into the kitchen to see Ford.

"Are you sure that you wanna go? You just said that we shouldn't--" He cut me off.

"Just-- whatever happens, stay behind my back. Okay? If Bill wants revenge on any of us it should be me. I shoved him away from his mom it should be me."

"Okay fine. I get it why the long speech? Let's just go already." I rolled my eyes.

Ford stood up from the dining chair then walked with me behind his back.

**timeskip**

We went down the vending machine. We peeked at the portal. It was still glowing with light but not doing anything. It slowly stopped then ran out of light.

We took a step closer then investigated. It was dangerous, but we had to.

Bill's POV

The present.

I just heard their whole conversation last night.

"Just-- whatever happens, stay behind my back. Okay? If Bill wants revenge on any of us it should be me. I shoved him away from his mom it should be me."  I remember Ford's words.

Is he guilty of shoving me because in return my mom...

Nonsense! All they ever did was hurt you!

A voice ignited in my own thoughts.

I felt myself darken. They never regreted it ever! They betrayed me. Our friendship when we were still kids washed away by them. Now they'll pay!

"Dipper, I think Christopher is going to come over! I made Mabel juice!" I heard shooting star say to her brother.

Right.. I need to be human.

I sighed then snapped my fingers. And in an instant, I turned to my human form. I looked like this even in my childhood days. Only the clothes were not exactly like this.

"Comin' Mabel! Just gotta get my journal." I heard Pine Tree this time. Oooh! He mentioned his journal.

That's a good goal to work on. Being human to get the Pines? Seems to desperate. But getting the journals? I'll lead them all to me. Plus, I can still activate the portal. I built it again then decided to use it. And this time, they'll face me,

The hard way..

Mabel's POV

I'm really happy when we get to tour a newbie in town. Not to mention Christopher. He seems to be a good guy. I think we can trust him.

Speaking of Chistopher, I think I heard a bang at the door!

"Dipper, I think he's here!" I informed him. He went down the attic looking bored.

"Make a good impression." I scolded.

"I already gave him one last night. He didn't take it very well though." He said in a deadpan tone with a hint of annoyed.