Bittersweet -Young Dracula Fanfiction

Chapter One

Bittersweet Love

Erin looked around the courtyard, it had been three years since last time she was here, last time she was a half-fang.She had a worried look on her face. She hid a secret. She .came back because of her love for the choseni one. She wanted to say sorry for her actions to the Dracula family. Who could blame her really? She was turned into the one thing she hated. A vampire. She hesitated before entering the Dracula household, she looked around the throne room.

It seemed a little too quiet for her taste then she turned around to see the chosen one. Vlad.

"What are you doing here Erin?!?" Asked the chosen one. He had mixed feelings about her being here.

"Urm..."She nervously said.

"I...missed...you..."

Vlad glared at her.

"I gave you a chance. You didn't take it." He replied when he really wanted to say 'I love you Erin...' Erin stared at Vlad.

"Would you believe me if I sai--" Her sentence was cut off by Vlad.

";I don't want to hear it, Erin..."

Erin looked at him with hurt. She really needed to tell him about this. It would effect the future of the vampire kind. She slowly left the room, but Vlad sped to her and pinned her against the wall.

";Erin.... I'm sorry about what

I did to you. I did it because I didn't want to lose you.. Wha--" he frowned, there was more than two people in the room. Three people in the room. "Are you pregnant?"He asked, that was the only question he could ask, Ingrid and The Count left to deal with some issues at the Slayer's guild. Erin eye's widened.

"Um..." She gulped. "Yes."

Vlad closed his eyes. "What?" His eyes snapped open. "WHAT? YOUR PREGNANT? WHO--HOW- WHAT?"

Erin got out of his grip quickly, looking down. "I didn't want to tell you... And you don't want to know..."

"Tell me Erin... You're the lo- I mean a very good friend... And how far along are you?.."

Erin looked down."It's Malik..... Five months.... He doesn't know though..."

"It's not showing... Barely...."

"I know.... That makes me scared..."

"Why didn't you tell me straight away?"

"I was scared how you would react..." Erin looked away, she suddenly didn't want to be around him. She slowly walked out of the room.

"Erin!!" Called out Vlad, he didn't want to lose her for the third time. He didn't her to coming to any harm again.

She looked back, smiling sadly. "It's better if I'm not here..."

A sudden crack disturbed the silence that lingered between the couples.

"Ingrid."; Both Vlad and Erin said at the same time in perfect timing. The female vampire with flawless skin, and long black hair walked in.

";Erin..." Hissed Ingrid. Erin flinched at her words.

"I'm not afraid of you guys. I'm not a half-fang anymore...."

"WHAT?!?" Both Ingrid and Vlad looked at Erin with disbelief. Of course? How could've they missed out on that? Erin sighed deeply.

"Is there anything else you're going to tell us?" Asked Ingrid.