Love and Trust- Young Dracula Fanfic

A/N: sorry about the length of today's chapter. I haven't being feeling well.

__________________________

Chapter 7- Love and Trust

__________________________

Erin walked around the room, she still wore overalls from yesterday. She finally had an idea what she wanted for Clarissa's room. Using vampire speed she sped around the room, painting the one of the walls black then red and eventually yellow and blue. "Multi-colored walls... Genius." She looked at the rough surface of wood on the ground. "Hm.... Vlad will have to help me on this one." She muttered, as Vlad appeared behind her, he had a paint brush in his hand, it was covered in black paint. He smirked at Erin, before splattering her with it. Erin squealed in surprise before grabbing a yellow-covered paint brush and flicking it at him. Soon it was an all out paint fight. Erin laughed. This was quite enjoyable. Except.... The walls she just painted.... Is well.... Not that neat anymore. Vlad looked around.

"I kinda stuffed it up didn't I?"

"Never mind." Erin shook her head. "Just paint it white and... I think splattered paint for the walls is a good well... Pattern."

"Yea!"

They both sped around the room, painting it pure white.

__________________________

Erin came back in with some mini stakes and paint-filled balloons. The twins came in, with painting shirts on.

"Well guys....I think you know what to do."Erin said out aloud, speeding around the room. Taping the paint filled balloons against the wall.

They all started to throw the mini stakes at them, paint exploded against the wall.

"That's enough I think."

Vlad and the twins stared at Erin before groaning. They were having fun.

"You three.... Are lucky that the stakes didn't destroy the walls."

__________________________

Erin cradled Clarissa in her arms, she was sitting on the white carpet with yellow, red, blue polka dots. She just finished decorating the room. Took her a ridiculously long time though. Ingrid walked in. She had a happy expression on her face.

"Erin... Can I take care of Clara. You look like you need rest."

"Fog off Ingrid...." Muttered Erin. No way she was letting Ingrid near her. Even though she saw with her own eyes that Ingrid and her niece got on well.

"Jeez... Is it a crime to want to be with my brother's kids?"

"Yes Ingrid. It is. Who knows what you going to do! I still haven't forgotten the day you invited me and Vlad over. And there was garlic in the pasta. And I was pregnant then! With Vlad's child might I add."

"... What? You're pregnant when that happened?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Sorry."

"You're not."

"No really... You have my sincerest apology."

"You're such a liar Ingrid."

"Now I see why you and Vlad are perfect together."

"Ingrid. Don't . Push. Me...." Erin lowered her fangs, her eyes turned to blue to red eventually black.

"Erin! Don't stress! And you're forgetting that Clara is here!"

Erin forgot her dear Clara was cradled in her arms. She retracted her fangs, and her eyes went back to blue. She wasn't a monster unlike Ingrid. She wasn't going to dust Ingrid right now, because of Clara.