Is it really worth it? - Young dracula fanfiction

YOLO

Authors Note- I'm taking requests. If you want anything to happen, I might just take it. And I've enjoyed writing these, as I hope you do as well! And I'm planning to make 50 chapters. And yes that will be a long time considering the lengths so far. But hey! Drama! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! And I hope to take some requests... Of what you want to happen! Or maybe perhaps what you DON'T want to happen...

__________________________

Chapter 2- Protecting Erin

Vlad was slumped in the hospital chair, beside Erin's hospital, he had been there all night. Watching over his 'mate' for the last two days, Ingrid appeared beside him.

"Hello idiot brother... Oh..." She rolled her eyes. "You're asleep." She shook Vlad's shoulder violently.

Vlad woke up. "WHAT? WHO? HOW? DONT TOUCH ERIN!" He yelled, surprised, he was just dreaming about Erin. Ingrid rolled her eyes.

"It just me."

"Hmph... Go away Ingrid."

";You're hiding something."

"Yea. Took you long enough."

"Oh... Why were you even going to Robin's place?"

Robin shot up, hearing his name. "Oh... My parents adopted twins. They were Vlad's kids."

"WHAT!?!"

Vlad nodded gravely.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?"

"Don't ask...."

lIt's never paradise for you is it?"

Vlad stared at Ingrid for a while. "You definitely want something..."

"Finally! It's so easy to trick you, it's almost painful!"

"What do you want?" Vlad asked, folding his arms, narrowing his eyes.

"Erin. Her dead."

He lowered his fangs. "Don't.Touch.Her."

Jonno suddenly barged into the room. "Vlad! She's not dead. It just she doesn't have a heartbeat!"

Vlad turned to look at Jonno . "Thanks for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious. "

Jonno slowly left the room. "So in short, she's probably in a coma."

Ingrid smirked. "But dear me brother. You just lost Erin either way. And the baby."

Vlad growled, not in the mood for Ingrid's games, his eyes went black.

" Go."He said in the 'voice'.

Ingrid chuckled lightly. "But remember, there's a stake with her name on it."

Robin didn't say anything throughout the conversation, afraid that what ever he'll say might come back and bite him on the neck. "Uhhhhh..... You really must love her then..."

Vladimir stared at Robin, he hated him for what he did, he looked down , he suddenly felt two presences in the room. Both breather. He looked at Erin, he felt her heartbeat, he narrowed his eyes. "Erin?"

Erin bolted up to a sitting position, she looked around the room frantically. She felt a unfamiliar sensation.One that she hasn't felt in three years. She was breathing. She tried to get out of the bed, but unsuccessful in doing so, she fell to the floor, she felt very weak for some reason.

"Erin?!"Vlad ran to her side, and helped her back into the bed.

Erin looked at him with doubt. "Who are you?"