Happy Families? -Young Dracula Fanfiction

A/N- Be prepared!

__________________________

Chapter 24- Happy families?

Erin cradled Clarissa close to her, she slowly lowed the fragile baby down in the crib. "Don't. Cry." She said in a low and dangerous voice. Her eyes were red. She looked extremely tired. First night at the mansion she got lost trying to FIND Clarissa's room. This was a first time raising a child. One that she actually there for since birth. She rubbed her eyes. Falling asleep on the spot.

Vlad walked in, he saw Erin leaning forwards, almost falling. He sped forwards and picked her up. Bridal style. And sped to their bedroom, and laid Erin down in the coffin. "Next time, I'll be doing it." He groaned when a wail came down the hall. Followed by yells.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled Emma. This only caused the baby to cry louder.

Vlad growled. Speed to the two. "Emma!! Be gentle! She's only a baby!!"

"Can you just get rid of her!?!?"

"WHAT?!? NO!"

"After all your enemy is the father!!"

"Child... Where are you getting these ideas?!?"

"You're just dumb."

"Oh? And you're not? Okay then. Who was the ORIGINAL chosen one?" Vlad contained his anger. Barely managed to contain it though.

"Uhhh... YOU?"

"Nope. Now go to bed."

"Awww..."

"Now." Vlad stared at his eldest child.

"...." Emma looked at the chosen one, feeling rejected by her father... She frowned. She suddenly felt Ingrid-like.

Vlad picked up Clarissa. He watched Emma. "I said leave...."

"But dad...." Emma protested.

Clarissa still cried.

"Can you just shut her up?!?" Emma ended up yelling. "I haven't been able to sleep!!"

"Neither has your mother!!" Vlad snapped back.

"I don't care!" Emma stomped her foot.

"Emma! What's with you!!?"

"IT'S ERIKA!"

"What?"

"Erika Elizabeth Dracula" She glared at her father.

"What.... I don't understand."

"You never noticed... You never asked... You don't even care about me!"

Vlad sighed. Emma aka Erika attitude changed drastically over the last few day. And personality. Clarissa finally stopped crying. He sighed yet again, in relief. He slowly lowered the child in the crib.

"Em- Erika I do care about you..." Vlad said in a hushed voice.

Emma shook her head, tears slowly dripped down her face. "No you don't!!"

"Don't say that!" Vlad pulled Emma to him.

Emma sniffled, snuggling close to her father.

"Sweetie... Don't ever think that.." Vlad wiped away his daughter's tears.

"I hate you!" Emma yelled pulling away, and running out of the room.

Vlad looked down. There was another Ingrid in the world. This worried him. Now Emma(or Erika) was probably vengeful.