Chosen's One Loss - Young Dracula Fanfiction

A/N- Open for suggestions.

__________________________

Vlad stood there in the rain. His mind couldn't process what had happened. All he knew, was he lost Erin. His soul-mate, love of his life. And how could she be gone within seconds? He loved her and he promised he would protect his dear Erin.... And failed. He observed his surroundings. He WAS going to kill whoever did this. The rain stopped quite suddenly.

Olga and Robin stared at eachother, silently agreeing to leave. They left quickly. Before Vlad could spot them.

Vlad growled. He sped in front of the two. "Going somewhere?"

Olga stepped backwards. She had fear in her eyes. "I'm innocent!!! I didn't stake Erin!! It was Robin!!"

Robin glared at Olga. "No actually... It was your /dear/ cousin here."

Vlad folded his arms. "Robin... Why?"

"I just said it wasn't me!!"

Vlad sped away.

"Why didn't you take the blame?!?!?" Olga hit the back of Robin's head.

Robin shook his head. "I'm not about to be blamed for something I didn't do. Especially since it concerns Erin being dusted!!"

__________________________

Ingrid sat on the throne, ignoring the fact there's consequences by her father. She was reading a letter from the High Council. There was only two vampires on there who were loyal to 'peaceful co-existence'.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON /MY/ THRONE?!?" Roared the Count.

"Daddy... Puh-lease. I think you better go and comfort Vlad. Erin got dusted."

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"That!" The Count pointed at the letter.

"Oh-- just a letter from the loyal Council members. About a girl. That compatible to marry Vlad." Ingrid smiled. A fake smile.

"You're lying.... Dear daughter." The Count grabbed the letter, and skimmed it. "They're saying their fellow members holding someone hostage? Someone's important in shaping to history of the vampire kind? Vlad MUST save this person."

"Yea... I think that not going to happen."

"Oh really? Want to bet?"

"Yea."

"I bet.... That Vlad will save this person."

"If he does? What do I have to give you?"

"All your breather money, soy blood, blood."

Ingrid shrugged. It's a risk she's willing to take.

Vlad walked in, he held a blue box.

"What's in there, Vladimir?" Asked the Count.

"Erin..." Vlad said in a choked voice.

"Dear son.... I'm so... So sorry. For you loss. How about saving a girl from the clutches from the the Council to put your mind off it?"

"No!!"

"Apparently she's important. Very important. In shaping in the history of Vampire kind."

"I'm still not doing it!!! I WANT Erin!! I need her!! I can't live without her! And I failed in protecting her!!!"

"Dear son. Don't beat yourself over it. You tried your best. Now move along from her."

"No. I can never move on from Erin. She's the only one. I just feel like something's missing out of my undead heart."

"OH... But SON!! Pleaaaase?!"

"...fine."

__________________________

Vlad looked around the building, he was trying to be swift and careful. He made his way to a room, there was a argentalium cage, there was a girl in there, a hood hid her face.

"Hello..." Vlad whispered.

The girl didn't raise her head. She had fang-cuffs around her wrists. "Hi." She answered in a small voice. But he could tell she was happy that he found her.

Vlad looked at her stomach which showed she was pregnant. He had a flashback of Erin. "I see you're pregnant..."

"Yes." She still remained in the mono-tone, quiet voice. "Unfortunately I have a high chance... Of..."

"Of miscarrige. So did my fiancé... She lost it. And died." Vlad looked down.

"To tell the truth... I already lost it... But apparently it's still alive. My baby is still alive...it wasn't mortal.... Not human." She murmured.

"Why do the Council keep you imprisoned?"

"Because I can wield a power no one possesses... And they are afraid my baby will be the same... And my dear son doesn't have a choice what he becomes. A monster. I used to think it was good my child would be a vampire. That was when I was with /him/. I wanted it. And I got told I can't have it if I go through with it. Because of my power...."

"What's you name?"

The girl raised her head. Her hood fell back.

Vlad gasped.

It was Erin.

__________________________

A/N: I couldn't go through with it as you know.