Garlic- Young Dracula Fanfiction

A/N:I noticed this chapter was short... Oh well.... And I'm sorry for my language at one point.

___________________________

Chapter 15- Garlic

"Erin!" Vlad wrapped his arms around Erin. He stood her up, Erin had her arms wrapped around her stomach. "Is the baby and you okay..?" He whispered in her ear.

Becky stared at the couple. "You didn't go that far with your relationship? Did you?"

Erin glared at Becky. "Yes. We did actually."

Becky smirked. "He'll leave you then."

Vlad rolled his eyes at Becky's ignorance. He was never going to leave Erin for anything. "She's not pregnant. If that's what you mean."

Emma and Alex was a blur (vampire speed.) as they sprinted to their parents. Wrapping their arms around their parents. Hugging them tightly.

Becky looked at them with disbelief. Her mind clicking the puzzle pieces together. She noticed that the twins... Looked so much like Vlad and Erin. "Twins?"

Erin sighed. "Nope. They're not ours. We wish though." She said as she picked up Emma. Which was probably a fatal mistake. Since Becky compared their looks. She quickly put Emma back down, soon as she spotted this problem. Emma protested.

"Liar." Becky glared at Erin, jealously coursing through her. "How could he? Your nothing. Compared to me. You have no value."

Erin glared back at Becky. She wasn't going to take the bait. Emma and Alex stepped backwards.

Vlad felt anger surging through him. "You think your the person everyone look to? It's actually Erin. Not you. How could they?"

Erin looked away. She knew he was lying.

The twins looked at all of them with look of innocence on their face.

Vlad glared at Becky with hatred. He never saw this side of her. He never realize she treated his Erin like this. "You know what? FOG OFF!"

Erin elbowed him. "No swearing in front of our kids!!!" She hissed.

Vlad coughed awkwardly. "Right. Sorry."

Becky stared at the two before walking up to Erin, and slapped her across the face. "Bitch-slap." Before darting away.

Erin growled. Very tempted to drain Becky there and then.

Vlad noticed that Erin was fuming. "Erin... We'll deal with Becky later. Calm down."

Erin sighed deeply, before she got dragged away by Vlad.

"Right. Erin. We're not going today. Whether or not you like it or not."

"B-But!!!" Protested Erin.

"No buts." Vlad quickly pinned her against the wall soon as they entered the throne room of the Dracula living quarters.

"WHAT!?!? VLAD!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Yelled Erin, struggling to get out of his grip, but she knew it was futile.

"Right. Erin. I got to make this clear to you. Don't take any risks.Especially.. since you're pregnant.And I prefer you not to attend school if Becky's on the war-path."

Erin glared at him."Now do you mind letting me go?"

Vlad let her go. Erin walked away. Vlad sighed, he followed her. Just to be on the safe side.

Erin walked down to the basement. "Where is it...?" She frowned. The room changed a lot in the last three years. She walked to the corner of the room, and she rummaged through the papers on the table. She frowned yet again as she heard whispering of a girl. She turned around, she jumped a little, as colors swirled around the blood mirror's surface. This confused her greatly. She wasn't a true vampire. Unless its the fact she was going to Vlad's mate in the future. Curiosity overcame her. She walked forwards hesitantly, she looked in the depth of the mirror, hoping to see something. She touched the surface of the mirror. Fatal mistake. She blinked, and she suddenly wasn't in the basement.

Erin gasped. She was in a large room. Dimly lit. She observed her surroundings. There was 8 pillars along each side of the room.

"Wait. What?" She looked around confused. Was she in the mirror. She turned around to look through a window. AKA mirror. She tried to walk through but hit her head.

"OW!" She rubbed her head. "Wait... NO!!!" She hit the mirror's surface repeatedly. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! THIS IS A MISTAKE! I'M NOT A VAMPIRE!! I CAN'T-- YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!"

Vlad looked around the room. Wondering where Erin is. He spotted the mirror. "Could it be? She can't be though.."

Erin sighed knowing it was futile. But she finally turned around, she jumped. There was 8 reflections. She winced. "Can we save this another time?"

__________________________

Erin walked out of the mirror room, feeling strange. She had a dazed look on her face. She didn't know what just happened . It was a blur for her.

She walked in the throne-room. Vlad quickly shot up from his seat. "Where were you?!?"

"Mirror."

"Blood-mirror?"

"Yes."

"Oh... This is bad..."

"Why?"

"They-- will have an effect on the child."

"Huh... Really?"

"Erin.... I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do." Vlad looked at Erin sadly, before she slowly blacked out, because of garlic gas.

"Why?" Was the only word Erin said before closing her eyes.

"Why.... To protect you. You don't deserve the grief you're getting. I'm fixing this."

Vlad quickly grabbed a pillow from the next room and put it under Erin's head.

__________________________

Erin woke up. She looked around frantically.

Vlad walked back in he had blood smeared across his cheek. And a stake in his hand. Erin stared at him. "What did you do?"

"I fixed things."

"Don't lie."

"Erin... We need to have a talk about the twins."

"What about then?"

Vlad hesitated. " I'll talk to you about it later."

__________________________

Emma sat cross-legged on the carpet, reading. Her mind was pretty much just as powerful as a 10 year old. Alex sighed, watching the birds outside through the tinted window. They heard arguing.

"NO! I won't let you do this!!"

"Sorry but it's the only way!!!"

Emma looked up as the door opened, revealing Vlad and Erin.

"Kids..." Vlad paused for a moment.

"We're separating you."

__________________________