One Step Close P2 - Young Dracula fanfiction

A/N- Idk. The last chapter was short.

And I had to get some inspiration for this...

_________________________

Chapter 23- One step Closer p2

"What do you mean by that?" Erin asked. Dread could be heard in her voice.

"Emma's pretty much close to that 'date'... Alex's is soon to follow."

"What date?" Vlad asked.

"Ohhhh.... You'll find out Master Vlad." Renfield nodded to the two before walking out.

"Well.... That's awkward." Erin muttered.

"Yep... And I'm considering moving too...."

"... Yea."

__________________________

Erin sat down on the couch. Emma was in the opposite seat, she had a blue cast on her leg and bandages around her arms. "I feel retarded..." Muttered Emma.

Erin sighed. "This is only temporarily."

Vlad rubbed his eyes. "Emma... It won't last for a long time... If you're getting your abilities. Not long. Not long at all...."

"Good." Grumbled the girl.

Vlad sat down beside Erin. Erin closed her eyes and snuggled close to Vlad.

Alex and Emma looked away. "Ick...."

Ingrid smirked. "And that, my friends, is love. Love is stupid..."

Wolfie bounded in. "And it make people do stupid things." He finished Ingrid's sentence.

Ingrid frowned, looking at Will and Bertrand nervously. "And sometimes it rips your heart apart.... So never fall in love... It always ends up with your heart getting broken.... In the end..."

"Uh... Yea. We get that. Never fall in love like our parents."

"Yep." Ingrid smiled.

"ah! Happy families." The Count walked in clapping his hands. He frowned. "Have you see Ms McAuley?"

"Uhhh... Why?" Asked Ingrid.

"Ah... Well... You see..." The Count rubbed the back of his neck. "She's. my fiancé."

"YOU PROPOSED?!?" Vlad and Erin were in absolute shock.

"Finally!! You come to my way of thinking!" Vlad had a bit of a smile on his face.

"See? Kids? This is what love does to people!" Ingrid patted the twin's heads. "The /mighty/ Count Dracula PROPOSED to a BREATHER!"

"Actually... She isn't a breather?" The Count had a nervous look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Emma raised her brows.

"You BIT her?!?!?" Vlad couldn't believe his father would do this.

"And did I mention the last time I saw her.... She had Clarissa? Which was an hour ago?"

"DAD!" Yelled Erin. She put her hand over her mouth after she said that. Well technically the Count was her dad. Dad-in-law.

"What did you just call me Erin? Dad?" The Count raised his brows. This happy family just changed to Drama Family.

"Well... I kinda consider you as my dad?" Erin scratched her head. "Let just say your the closest thing I can ever get to a father."

Ingrid laughed a bit. This was just so funny for her.

Erin looked away from everyone awkwardly. "Well... Uh... This is awkward."