Questions and Answers - Young Dracula Fanfic

A/N- I must admit I was fangirling at one point...

__________________________

Chapter 9

Questions and Answers

Erin glared at the two females. One vampire other... Half-fang?

Her eyes widened. Who bit Chloe?

"DON'T.TOUCH.MY.KIDS!" Both Erin and Vlad practically yelled. In perfect sync.

Erin growled as her eyes turned black. She lowered her fangs. The UV cage, even though it had being modified. It couldn't escape her rages.

Olga was startled. That girl shouldn't be able to do that. It seems... She was just as powerful as Vlad. Almost.

The UV cage seemed to slowly dissolve. With the help of both Erin's and Vlad's power.

"Give me three reasons why I shouldn't dust you two?"

A whimper escaped Chloe's lips. "I-I was jealous of you and /her/! A-"

Vlad glared at Chloe with hatred. "I never thought you would stoop that low. Nor would you do something like this."

Olga smirked. She knew Vlad was much of a wimpire to dust her and Chloe or even Robin. But she might have pushed him too far by bringing a stake to /their/ hearts. But it was very enjoyable to see him confused to what to do.

Erin hissed. "Step.away.from.my.kids."

Chloe winced as she forced herself to step away from Alex.

Alex ran to his father. Wrapping his arms around Vlad's waist. He was *this* close losing everything. His twin. Parents. Future. The role of the Grand High Vampire.

Olga refused to let go of the little child in front of her. She couldn't stake her. Something prevented her to do so. She couldn't stake a innocent child but she had to force herself to think of /it/ as an enemy. Emma struggled again her grip. And before she could react. Olga was thrown back, into the wall, unfortunately it caused a hole in the wall. A small price to pay.

Vlad was stunned. Was it his little girl who did this? She shouldn't even be ABLE to do that until she got her reflection. Which, quite frankly, was thirteen years away. But he quickly froze the four vampires. Olga, Chloe, Ivan and Boris. Vlad couldn't do this to his best mate. But he was going to give Robin one chance. Once chance only. After all.... Sometimes Loyalty overrides friendships. If that the case... He'll have freeze him. Along with the others. If it was to take to prevent his kids and Erin not to get hurt.

Emma ran to Erin's side. She stayed close to her mother's side. She felt emotions of pure rage. Which wasn't going to help the situation at hand. Olga began to turn to stone. Slowly. Vlad was startled by this.

"Emma. Stop. Control it." He commanded.

Emma tried to switch her anger into neutral. But not like anyone could forget such thing had happened. Emma, like her mother, was sometimes impatient. Like her father, rush things sometimes. She was confused too. How the earth did she do it?

Alex stared at Emma. A silent conversation between them on what had to happen now their parents knew.

"Why didn't you tell us you were transforming early..?" Erin asked.

"We were scared mum..." Emma replied, folding her arms.

"Of how you would react." Alex finished her sentence.

Vlad looked down. Of course this HAD to be expected... But why his kids? They'll never even live the breather life. Him being chosen one effected their future as well.