Is it really the right choice? - Young Dracula Fanfiction

A/N- Ya. She apologized. But I'll make another Fan fiction. The alternative timeline. :P

Oh and I really didn't want to do /it/ in this chapter.. But ya know! I'm running out of ideas what to happen.... HELPPPPP!! QWQ Leave some suggestions in the comment section! 

__________________________

Chapter 17- Is it really the right choice?

Erin woke up, something nagged her, at the back of her mind. The mind-wipe didn't work completely. She was bound to remember a bit. She rubbed her head. She looked at her stomach, which was rounding to fit her pregnancy state. In deep thought. She was forgetting something.

Ingrid watched her little brother's fiancé from the corner of the room. Why was , She, the queen of darkness watching over someone she hated? She had no idea. It was a instinct. To protect the person her little brother loved. Although at the back of her mind, the only reason why she was doing it. Was for power. Much as she hated her plan. It was working so far. Maybe the other reason why she was doing it... Was because she didn't want-- her favorite niece motherless. She didn't know why she had a favorite.

Erin rubbed the back of her head, she frowned. "Vlad." She whispered.

Ingrid sighed ,frustrated. But yet she was happy it was failed.

Erin shot to her feet, and ran out of the room. "VLADIMIR!!!"

Vlad jumped as he heard her voice. She was angry judging by the fact she used his /full/ name. But he was confused. Why didn't the mind-wipe work? But of course... You can't mind-wipe someone you love completely. He was starting to regret it now.

Erin stormed to him. "What the hell where you thinking? And fail! It's coming back to me stupid!"

Vlad winced. He heard worst from Erin. On more than one occasion. "I

had to. But unfortunately I can't."

Erin growled. Slapping him across the face. Hard. She wasn't very happy with his choice. "How could you?!? I need you by /MY/ side throughout /this/..... NOT MALIK LIKE YOU PLANNED!" She had a pained expression on her face. She couldn't believe he tried to do that to her.

Vlad winced, cradling his cheek. Erin was acting strange. Which would be expected. He grabbed her wrist and took five purposeful strides and pinned her against the wall, using less strength than the other times. "Listen to me. It was to protect you." He ignored the fact she might've miscarried there and then.

Erin glared at him, getting out of his grip quickly,before storming away, he heard a slam of a door. "Okay... I think I took it too far this time..."

"No kidding little bro." Ingrid had a light smirk on her face.

Erin stormed out of the room and left the dracula living quarters.

"Wait. Is she leaving?!?"

"Vlad. Leave her be."

Vlad folded his arms. "Fine.... If she leaves... I will personally stake you."

Ingrid frowned."aren't you going bit too far?"

"No."

__________________________

The Count paced the throne room.

"What's wrong daddy?" Ingrid said sarcastically.

"what's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?!" The Count bellowed. He wasn't too happy.

"Oh...." Ingrid smirked. "You were getting fond of your grandchildren?"

".... Maybe."

Vlad stormed in, he had a angry expression on his face. "She isn't here. And it's being 4 hou-" His sentence was cut off by a thump upstairs.

"What was that?" Whispered Ingrid.

"VLAD!!" A frantic yell came from upstairs. "HELP ME! PLEASE!!"

The family said one word in unison. "Erin."

Vlad sped upstairs, and the sight he saw before him sickened him. He gulped. Erin was on the ground. Her body looked so fragile at that moment. The sight which sickened him, was seeing a pool of blood at Erin's side.

"Vlad!" Sobbed Erin. She tried to stop her self from screaming as pain ripped through her system.

Vlad widened his eyes. She couldn't be? Could she? He ran his fingers through his hair, he really didn't know how to help in this situation. "DAD! INGRID!" He yelled.

Ingrid and Count ignored Vlad's yells. They could smell the blood. Any vampire within 3 miles would. Plus they knew /it/ has no chance of surviving. And anyway, Erin said so herself. Why was it unexpected when it WAS expected to happen.

Vlad quickly sat beside Erin, and Erin struggled to lift her head, and once she did she laid it in Vlad's lap. "I need-- to-- get-- to a--" she struggled to say the words through clenched teeth

"Hospital? Erin sorry but no." Vlad had a pained expression on his face. This was HIS baby he was losing.

Erin gasped in pain. "Please... I'm begging you!"

The Count appeared. "I suggest you calm her down."

Mina ran upstairs from the throne room. "What's wron-" she saw the pool of blood. "Oh right..."

"Mina! Help Erin. Please!" Vlad begged.

Mina sighed deeply.  

"There's no hope. I'm so sorry. The baby died."

Erin began to sob. "No... This can't be true!! This Vlad's baby! It can't die!!"

__________________________

Erin was curled up on the couch, her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

She lost her baby. That was the worst thing to happen to her... Grief overwhelmed her. Vlad did end up crying for the first time in three years. This was too much for both of them to take in. Even though it was expected. She really wanted to die. Or undie. She rubbed her eyes. She sniffled. How could that happen?

Olga heard all this happening. "This makes Erin a good target. Her defenses are down...."

Robin smirked. "Yes. Indeed." It had happened. What Vlad predicted. He WAS becoming fully corrupted because of his love for Olga.

Olga smirked. "We strike. Tonight."

"Yes. A great idea."

__________________________

Erin walked around the courtyard, she was trying to contain her grief as much as she could. She could do it. Barely. Who wouldn't be so upset? She just lost a child she wanted.

Olga smirked from the shadows. Robin was in the opposite direction from her. They were going to take on Erin. Together.

Erin looked up at the sky. Olga sped forwards, as did Robin.

"Hello Erin." Smirked Olga before driving a stake through near her heart. She knew Erin would still be dust. But it'll take a fraction longer. Olga and Robin sped to the side and ate popcorn as they watch Erin struggling to stay unalive.

Vlad felt a stabbing feeling in his heart. He knew something was wrong. Erin was hurt. (No shit Sherlock.) He sped to the courtyard, he saw Erin. He sped to her. "Erin... Erin ... You can get through this!"

Erin shook her head, blood dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Black blood. "Bye... I will always love you , my Vlad. Find a way to bring back to dusted." She said in a barely audible voice. It began to rain. Which washed away the blood.

Vlad knew deep down she didn't have a chance to live. But he couldn't say good-bye. Not yet. "Erin..." His voice cracked, before giving her a deep kiss, which only lasted for a few seconds. He tried to put all his emotions for her in that few seconds.

Before Erin turned to dust at Vlad's feet. Tears began to run down Vlad's cheeks, but it was masked by the rain. 

"Bye Erin." 

__________________________

A/N- I'm crying now.