Day out with my parents

Amber's POV:

Today, I was going out with my mom and dad. I was super nervous because it had been over 10 years that we actually did anything like this. Mom said it was my choice where I wanted to go. I thought maybe Disney world or Universal.

I applied makeup and slightly curled my hair. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked pretty good.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" My mom shouted up the stairs to me.

"Yeah! I'm coming, mom!" I shouted back, taking one last look in the mirror before going downstairs.

"You look beautiful." Mom said with a smile. I smiled back at her said thank you.

We opened the door and Justin have fun to us. We both replied 'We will'.

On the car ride, I was slightly shaking and mom must of noticed because she asked, "Are you okay?" Looking worried.

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous." I said smiling, trying to think about the day ahead.

"Don't be. I promise you the day will all go perfect. Me and your father are going to put to bed our differences and make this a perfect day." She promised me.

We pulled up outside dad's house and he walked out to us. I moved into the backseat and my dad sat in the front next to my mom.

"So where are we going?" He asked me, turning his face to me. I thought about it and i made my decision.

"Um, universal." I replied pulling out my phone and writing a tweet.

'On my way to Universal. 😊😜' within a minute I had like a 100 retweets. That's probably due to I had over a million followers.

"Of we go then." Mom said beginning to drive to it.

"When do you go back to school?" Dad asked me trying to make conversation.

"Um.. I'm homeschooled dad." I replied awkwardly. He didn't even know I was homeschooled summed him up.

"Oh, yeah. I knew that." He replied. I saw mom roll her eyes and I could tell she wanted to say something but for my sake, she kept her opinions to herself.

We arrived at Universal and I stepped out of the car. My dad looked at me and said "Don't you think you're showing a bit skin." He was being one of the dad's who got funny about what their daughter's wear but I guess all dad's are like that.

"It's called fashion dad be cool." I said to him.

My mom and dad laughed and mom said, "Yeah, Brad. Be a cool dad."

I was surprised because this was going so well. I couldn't stop smiling and we got to the rides.

"I want to go on this one!" The ride was quite big and I could tell my mom was nervous about going it but my dad seemed happy to go on it.

He took my hand and walked towards the ride. "Are you coming, Jen?" Mom thought about it for a second and she decided to come on. It was 3 to a seat so my dad sat at the far end and my at the other end with me in the middle.

I could tell mom was really nervous now and I held her hand. She looked up and smiled at me. I couldn't stop laughing through the whole ride and when I got off the ride, I was still laughing.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed. My parents laughed. "Did you like that, mom" I then asked with cheeky smirk.

"Honestly, that was horrible. I think I might actually vomit." She said putting her hand to her stomach dramatically. You could tell she was an actress.

"Come on, Jen. That was a blast. Didn't you feel the rush!" My dad exclaimed.

"I did and it was an amazing feeling! What ride are we going on now?" I asked.

"It's up to you but I don't think I can go on the next one so you can go on with your dad." Mom said.

I had never really been somewhere, where it was just me and him before. Angelina would come or my half-siblings but now it would be just me and my dad.

"Sure. Maybe that one." I pointed to a ride and my dad nodded.

"Have fun!" My mom shouted as we ran for the line and and she sat down. It wasn't very long so we could get on the ride quicker.

"I'm sorry for not knowing that you're homeschooled." My dad apologised.

"It's okay, dad." I replied to him.

"No, it's not. I've been a awful dad. Not paying attention to you. Always arguing with your mother but that is going to change. I'm going to phone you every night and come and see you every weekend or whenever you want to see me because you are always welcome. You're my daughter, my eldest child and I love you more than anything." I was taken back by this and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

He wiped it away and kissed my forehead. "I love you, daddy."

"Don't cry, Amber. Now, come on." He said smiling and I smiled back and we got onto the ride.

After the ride, you could see I head been crying a little and my mom quickly got and walked up to us.

"Amber, what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I love you, guys." I pulls my mom into a hug and opened up an arm for my dad. We has a hug and it meant the world to me.

"We love you too but that doesn't explain why you were crhing." She said.

"I told her how much I loved her and that it's going to change from now on because I've been a jerk. Whenever she wants to come round she can." My dad said to my mom. I could tell she was taken back by those words.

"Whenever you want to come round. You're welcome to, Brad." We all smiled before going to lunch, where I was allowed whatever I wanted. We took a selfie and I quickly posted it on my twitter and Instragram. I got that a few days ago because my fans were begging me to, so I decided to get it. My best friend, Ruby had it so I though why not?

After, we went on all the rides. It was time to drop my dad off.

He got out of the hug and I gave him the biggest hug ever and a kiss.

He was just walking away and my mom shouted for my dad, "Brad!" He turned round and mom shouted, "Come round the house tomorrow!"

He nodded and smiled.

This was one of the greatest days of my life!

A/N So this will be the last update of the week and I wanted to say thanks for the votes, comments and the follows on my account! 😊 Fanistons stand strong together! 😝