Visit time

A/N My hotel has wifi so I can still update sometimes. This is kinda a brennifer fic and you'll see why later on. I guess it's what I would love to happen but won't.

Yesterday was literally was one of the best days of all time. I thought of it as the day that changed everything. I would see my dad way more often and my parents would get on. I understood why my mom didn't really like him. He did cheat on her after all but they weren't happy and were better with other people. I guess the only thing I care about is that my parents are happy.

I wondered what it would be like if their marriage had lasted. I could have had a sibling or siblings. I know. I know. I do have siblings but that is only off my dad and they are half-siblings.

I headed downstairs and day next to my mom and Justin.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked him looking over at him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked back smiling and looking back at me. Mom looked back at me too.

"My dads coming over and it's going to be a bit.. You know." I replied.

He looked at me and shook his head. "It'll be fine and long as your happy, I'm happy."

"Okay. Well I'm just going to phone Ruby." I said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

R - Hey, my favourite friend.

A - Hey, I'm worried about my dad coming over.

R - It will be great for you, I promise.

A - Yeah, well it's going to be so awkward with my dad and Justin.

R - Has Justin said he has any problems with being around your dad.

A - No and when I said, I thought it was going to be awkward. He just shook his head and said 'As long as your happy, I'm happy.'

R - See there is nothing to worry about. Oh and Coco is going to meet us tomorrow.

A - Really, she's back from England!?

R - Yeah! It's great. I thought maybe we could go to the movies or something.

A - Yeah. I'm so glad she's back.

R - Me too. I've got to go bye.

A - Bye.

She made me calm down and so happy. That was why she was my best friend and always would be. I did have other friends. Well not really friends because I know the only reason they even talk to me, isn't because I'm a great person or kind and funny. It's because my mom is Jennifer Aniston and my dad is Brad Pitt but I'm used to that.

My other good friend is Coco. You know, Coco Arquette. She's the daughter of my mom's best friend, Courtney, who is also my godmother and my mom is Coco's. She has been in England with her mom for weeks, might even be a month. She was mine and Ruby's best friend and she would mainly always come out with us but she was 11 so we had to limit things we do. We have famous all nighters and other stuff, which she is too young to do.

The door knocked and I was about to run for it, when I heard someone stand up and walk for the door, opening it a second later.

"Hey, Brad. Come in." I heard my mom say. "Thank you." My dad replied.

I ran for him hugging him tightly, knocking him off guard.

"Wow. I don't think you have done that for years." My dad said looking down at me smiling. I smiled back and replied "Not my fault but you better get used to them because I can take you down."

"No way." He replied smugly in a jokey way. "I can cant I mom?" She nodded and replied "Oh yeah. She can. Used to do football and she just gets it off her mother."

"Prove it." My dad said reaching out his hands. All this was happen in a hall way, which was quite big luckily.

"Fine!" I shouted running for him and pulling him down to the ground. He looked at me shocked and I smiled proudly, saying "Told ya." Mom was hysterically laughing and I decided it wasn't fair to knock one parents down, so I grabbed mom's legs and pulled her down but she landed right on top of my dad and it all went awkward. They stared into each other's eyes almost forgetting I was even there. I coughed and they quickly jumped off each other, both very red in the face.

We all went into the living room and talked and watched a movie.

My dad left after that aand mom said she had a meeting to go to. I kissed them both goodbye and they both drove off.

I went back to by Justin and sat next to him.

"Did you know mom had a meeting?" I asked him curiously.

"No but it might be an emergency or something." Justin replied turning the TV over and just by chance it was playing friends, the one with the rumour. Where my dad plays a special guest. Don't know what his name is but I know that he hates Rachel Green, who is mom's character.

"You want to watch this?" Justin asked me. I shook my head and he turned it over.

Meanwhile:

Jennifer pulled up at a hotel. She stepped and quickly headed in, doing her best to avoid the paparazzi, which she succeeded in doing.

He had told her to meet him at the room, he had booked for them.

She knocked on the door and he quickly answered. Giving her no time to speak and shoving her against the door, closing the door behind them and that man was Brad Pitt.
X
Xxxxxx

A/N I just love Brennifer and I thought the not many people do this so why not. My other stories are Justifer so this is Brennifer (Which is so much better to me.) Anyway, see you next time.