Needing time

"Amber!" I heard my parents shout as I ran out of the door. I didn't exactly know exactly where I was going. I was just so upset about everything. My parents are getting back together!? I don't understand any of it. A few weeks ago they hated each other and now there having another shot. Dad's married with kids! And mom's engaged!

Jen's POV:

"Amber!" I shouted after my daughter. She had zoomed off as soon as we told the good news. I guess I expected that to happen but not like this. I had to tell Justin too and Brad had to tell Angelina.

I went to run after my daughter but Brad pulled me back and spoke "She just needs time alone to get her head around it all."

I nodded.

Maybe, he was right. Maybe, when she has got her head around it, it will be great! I felt so so bad doing this to Justin now but I wasn't happy with him anymore. When I was with Brad, I get butterflies in my stomach. I guess I know that Brad was always the one and that's why I married him in the first place. That's why I changed my name to Jennifer Pitt.

Brad's POV:

I yelled at my daughter to return but she continued to run. I knew she probably needed time to get her head around all this. She hasn't exactly had a easily life and most of it is my fault.

I realised how much I loved Jennifer and that I was the dumbest person on earth letting her go. I may have fell head over heels for Angelina but that didn't mean I ever stopped loving Jennifer. How happy Jen made me and proud. I would still always see my kids. Every weekend and I couldn't leave them like I did to Amber.

I missed certain things in Amber's life and I swore that I wouldn't miss any other of my kids.

When I was married to Jennifer, we were so in love and finding out she was pregnant was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

*Finding out!*
Brad's POV:

I paced outside the bathroom door. How long is three minutes?! Jennifer was in the bathroom taking two pregnancy tests and I was waiting out here. Anxious, excited, scared, happy, ecstatic! All of these different words to describe my thought but what if she wasn't pregnant and we got all excited for nothing. That's where scared comes from if you're wondering.

Suddenly, the door opened and a teary eyed Jennifer looked up at me. I looked down in her hand's to find two positive pregnancy tests. I smiled widely into her eyes. She smiled back. Tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. I wiped them away and kissed her passionately.

"We're having a baby." She exclaimed.

*Present time.*

My thought were interrupted by the door being shut. Amber?

Justin walked in and looked very confused. "Where's Amber?"

"She's not here. Look I need to tell you something." Jennifer said looking at me so I would leave the room.

I heard her tell him and he came running out, heading straight for me. Punching me down to the ground. That hurt! He ran out the door, after shouting "I'll come for my clothes and have a good life, Jennifer!"

"Are you okay?" She asked me kneeling over me. I nodded and kissed her.

"One more to tell." I said getting up and kissing her goodbye.

Amber's POV:

I sat on the edge of the beach. I borrowed Ruby's surfboard and it was currently laying next to me. It always helped to think. My head was spinning but I didn't care. I grabbed and ran for the sea.

Jennifer's POV:

Brad had gone to tell Angelina the news. I had just told Justin and I did feel really bad but I wasn't happy anymore. I knew where my daughter would be. Well, I had a good idea.

I texted Brad and told him. I was going to find Amber. He replied okay and told me told me to tell him that I had found her.

I got in the car and drove to the beach. It was one of her favourite places to go, she said it always would help her think. Funnily enough, I saw her surfing. She started running out of the sea not noticing I was watching.

She noticed me, when she wrapped the towel around her fsce.

"Amber!" I shouted she stopped and turned.

"What?" She asked coldly.

"I thought you would be happy." I said. I did think she would be happy or excited about this. I did think she would be angry and confused too but not this much.

"I am happy. Happy, confused. I don't understand." She confessed. "When did it happen?"

"Um.. When I went to tell him about us all going out together." I stared waiting for reaction.

"I knew you smelt of aftershave and it was dad's! Oh!" She shouted angry e didn't realise. "Or when you had a meeting after! You didn't have a meeting. You were going with him!" I nodded and she began to shout again. "Or when I knocked dad down and you fell on him and you stared and each other. Or today when you dropped me off at Ruby's house and when dad phoned me!" I continued to nod. I didn't know why but I just did.

"You always called Angelina the slut for cheating with dad but you know what you've done just the same." She said walking away.

I stood there with a tear sliding down my cheek and my daughter's harsh words.

Amber's POV:

I shouldn't of said that to mom but I was just so confused by it all. Maybe, it was a good thing. Maybe, I would get more siblings proper siblings. For some reasons tears began to drop down my face. I saw my mom crying too with her hands on her head. "Mom?"

She looked up and ran for me. I ran back and we hugged each other tightly.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes. Yes, I do love him.

"Look. I'm not saying I'm completely cool or ready for this and I'm still confused but I want to stay with Ruby or Coco. Just for a day or so. To get my head around everything and then when I have. I think it will be awesome." I kissed her cheek and walked away.