Premier

^^Amber's outfit for premier^^

Today, is the premier for Friends-Reunion and I'm so excited! I haven't been to a premier in a while. I played Emma and I made good friends with Zack and Sally, who played Jack and Erica Bing.

I couldn't find anything to wear! I knew I had to look perfect.

"Mom!" I shout from my closet hoping she will hear me.

"What?" She asks walking into my closet, where I am stood, staring at my clothes.

"I can't find anything to wear." I inform. I see she is already dressed in a blue dress, which really suits her. She has her makeup done beautifully too. It was amazing how I was her offspring. I could be born to anyone but I was born to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt! It was just unbelievable.

"Well, how about this." She picks up a black dress with a white collar, it goes to my knees and is really cute, then she picks out black vans. "This would go really well together and you could maybe wear a bracelet and necklace.

"Okay." I grab my jewelry box and pick out a gold necklace with 'Hope' on it and a charm bracelet. "Could you do my hair for me?"

"Course I can." She curls my hair, slightly and puts in a plat in the side. I look at my self in the mirror. My blonde hair falls to my chest, my black dress falls to my knees. I have to say I do look a lot like my mom. The only thing I inherit from my dad is blonde hair.

Arriving at the carpet:

I arrive at the red carpet. I stop for photos, some on my own, some with my mom and some with other cast members. I always liked having photos. I smiled for most of them. The ones with Zack and Sally, I did all different poses having a laugh with them. People were shouting my name telling me to look to their camera. The bright lights could hurt your arms sometimes. It's crazy, how people want to take photos of me. It's mental!

I was approached for a interview by E News. I actually watch that sometimes so I said yes.

"I love your dress." They told me. "What do you do to look so good."

"Thanks. I don't know where it's from. I like to be casual because I am young. Only use a little makeup because that's better for your skin. I don't eat certain things because you only live once so why live a life not eating what you want. I love soccer and basketball so I play that too."  I say.

"What was it like being on set? Friends is one of the most popular TV shows ever so was it nerve wracking?" They ask.

"I was a bit nervous but I know most of the people I was working with. I wanted to make sure I was great for the role so I was practising a lot." I say.

"What's Emma like as a character?" They ask.

"Well, I think she is sweet, laid back, calm but she can also be a bit of a rebel. It was good to explore her as a character with her relationships with characters."

"What are her relationships like with characters?"

"With her mother, I think she is quite close to her mother and they are wry much alike each other. With her father, there are quite a lot of disagreements but deep down she does love her father a lot."

"What about the rest of the characters?"

"Um, her best friend is Erica so they have a great relationship. She is also good friends with Jack. She likes to have laughs with Joey and Chandler. She's close to Phoebe and Monica. Overall, she has good relationships with all the characters."

"Do you think this will impress the fans?"

"I hope so! I think it will. I mean it's on for about 2 hours or more and it was great to film so I hope that it will be a great success for a great TV show."

I walked in with my mom and we sat down. I moved seats so I was sitting by Zack and Sally. As much as I loved my mom, I didn't want to sit with her for all that time and the 'adults'.

I never really liked watching myself. I was always able to find the bad things about my performance rather than the good. My mom always told me to stop bringing myself down but it was a habit to do so.

Scene from movie:

Emma, Erica and Jack sat in Central Perk. After, having to run from a crazy guy.

"Wow! That was eventful." Emma sighed, dropping her school bag to the ground.

"I know." Erica agreed.

"We should do that again sometimes." Jack says enthusiastically.

"Are you crazy?" Erica asked, almost shouting, turning to her brother.

"No but I'm awesome." Jack says.

"Jack! Jack, wake up!" Emma shouts sarcastically, shaking Jack's shoulder.

"Very funny." He replies.

Back to normal:

After, the premier of Friends, I can honestly it was the best one ever!!