Reunion

I sat with Ruby and Coco watching friends. We were on like the 10th episode now! It was the one where Phoebe got chicken pox. I love Phoebe, she's funny!

"Which one do you want to watch now?" Coco asks, holding up two DVDs , which we are yet to watch. I looked at them both and studies the back.

"That one!" I explained and Ruby nodded in agreement.

We watched all of them and it was time for them both to go home. I hugged them tight and said goodbye. It was just me and mom today!

I headed into the kitchen, where she sat and asked, "Mom?"

"Yeah." She asked smiling looking up from her phone. She had really been glued to that thing lately. She was probably just texting Justin.

"Um.. Do you ever think there would be a F . R . I . E . N . D . S reunion?"

She looks at me and replies "You saw didn't you?" She is smiling really widely but I'm just left looking back confused.

"Know what?" Seriously what is she talking about?

"The friends reunion. It's a movie. We start filming next week and we need someone to play Emma." She looks at me when she says she needs someone to play Emma.h

"Me? You want me to play Emma Geller-Green?"

She nods smiling.

"But I'm too old." I'm 14 and Emma is only 13.

"You're not to old there is only a year difference. They told me to ask you and I was going to earlier but you beat me to it."

She started texting smiling at her phone.

"Who're you texting?" I asked taking her phone she tries to grab it back. I see the contacts name is Sexy B. "Ew! You've got Justin as Sexy B on your phone." I give her the phone back and grab some food out of the fridge, along with smart water.

"So, it was engaged couples do." She replied still smiling, before her phone begins to ring. She sees who it is from and walks out into the garden.

I can't help but feel like she is acting really weird and it kinds makes me wonder, why she is being weird. Oh well! I'm probably just over reacting!

First day on the FRIENDS set:

I pace across my closet trying to find the right clothes to wear. It's my first day at playing Emma and I'm so nervous but excited at the same time! I had been practising lines with mom as well seen as we had loads of lines together.

"Amber! Will you hurry up!" Mom yells as she walks into my room.

"I can't find the right clothes to wear." I sigh.

She sighs and smiles. "Just put anything on. You'll have to get changed anyway."

I nod and grab a pair of jeans, superdry t shirt and a pair of white converse.

We drove there and I got changed and it was time for my first scene.

{All Characters set as Friends Characters}

Monica and Chandler knock on the door of the house belong to Ross and Rachel. They hear someone run for the door and open it to see Emma with her little 4 year old brother, James.

"Hey!" Emma exclaimed opening the door for them to enter.

"Hello Emma and James." Monica begins to play with little James, taking him off Emma.

"Where's the twins?" Emma asked noticing Jack and Erica weren't there.

Just by chance loud voices of two little twins are heard "Why are such a jerk?!" "You're the jerk, Erica!"

"Stop it, guys." Chandler says. The children stop and hug Emma. They were both pretty close, well they were practically raised together.

"Monica, Chandler! Come here!" Ross shouts from the kitchen. They walk to find Ross and Rachel cooking, which can be unusual.

"Hey! Watcha cooking?" Monica asks.

"Lasagne." Rachel replied hugging her best friend and then Chandler.

"How's you two and the kids?" Ross asked.

"We're all good thanks. And you?" Chandler asked.

"We're good too. Emma's going to be in her last year of middle school soon." Rachel informed.

"I know. I don't know where the times gone." Monica replied.

"Emma!"

"Yeah, what?" Emma replied leaning against the wall.

"Go and get me something from Central Perk." Rachel replied.

"Why?" Emma said beginning to moan.

"Just go and get yourself something too." Rachel said. Emma took the money and walked off.

{Amber's POV}

My first day at friends was so amazing! I had such a good time playing Emma and I can't wait to play her again! I can't wait to tell all of my friends about this. You don't how tempted I was to write it on my twitter. Mom said she had to go somewhere and she dropped me off at Ruby's house.

Jen's POV:

I headed into the car to meet Brad. I know it was wrong but I realised how much I loved him and I still did. We planned on breaking up with our partners and Brad would still see the kids. I never stopped loving him! Never! I just fell in love with Justin but Brad was always the one and I realise that now.

{Rated R}

I entered the room and was shocked by Brad's lips being pressed against mine roughly.

We parted breathlessly.

"I missed you." He said as he began to kiss my neck, making me let out a slight moan.

"I missed you too" I replied. I ripped off his shirt and kissed his chest. He began to rip off my shirt and undone my bra. He slid his hand across my breast. I unbuckled his trousers and we fell into the bed. He positioned himself at my entrance and began to thrust.

After 15 minutes we reached or climax and he fell beside him. I lay my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.

"I'll leave Angelina tomorrow." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded "And Ill leave Justin when he gets back but we haven't told Amber yet."

"We will now then." He said. We couldn't tell her right now, she's at Ruby's house.

"She's at Ruby's house and we can't just go over there and say we're getting back together." I said.

"Call her and we can tell her calmly or I'll call her." He told me. I grabbed his phone and gave it to him. I couldn't do it. My daughter meant the most to me and I know how confused she must be but she would get used to it in the end.

I heard a 'Hello' which belonged to my daughter.
B - Hey, go back to your house. I'm coming round.
She must of said no one's there because Brad said 'It doesn't matter I'm sure she'll be cool with it.'

He ended the call and looked up smiling at me. "Let's go then."

Amber's POV:

My dad called me to tell me to go home because he was coming round. I was going to call mom but then I thought she should be cool with it.

I walked down the street and got to my house. My dad's car was parked outside my house, along with...my mom's car! Why was she here? I'm so confused right now. Something is going on.

I walked in and shouted, "Mom!"

"I'm in here." She replied. I looked into see her and dad sitting there together, holding hands! What the hell!?

"We have to tell you something. Sit down." My dad said.

I did what I was told and sat down in front of them.

"Now I know youre going to be shocked but me and your dad are getting back together." Mom said looking me straight into the eyes.

What!? I didn't know what to say or what to do just confusion. I stood up and ran out.