Interview

Today, I was having an interview with Ellen, to promote Friends return movie. I was backstage with my parents and I surprisingly wasn't nervous. This was Ellen. She had knew me all of my life and she was one of my mom's friends. I was wearing a black plain dress, black converse and a necklace.

"Have fun!" My mom said, before I could go and be interviewed. I nodded and told her that I would be. I gave my dad a hug too and I walked off.

The interview:

I sat down with Ellen. The crowd were still clapping but stopped when Ellen made the signal for them to be quiet.

"Hello. You've grown up so fast. Seems like yesterday you were a little baby" She said.

"Hi. I know." I replied.

"So you're playing Emma Geller-Green in Friends. How did that come around?"

"Um, well the producer asked my mom if I wanted the role and I said obviously said yes because the show is amazing and I just don't see how you could say no."

"I know. Jennifer, who is of course your mother and you like a lot like each other, is playing your mother in this too. Obviously as Rachel Green. How was that for you spending all that time with your mother?"

"It was great. I mean, it can be annoying at times like you have to be on your best behaviour but I love my mom more than anything, so I enjoyed spending time with her and the rest of the cast."

"Courtney, who plays Monica must be like an auntie to you as well and the movie comes out in a few weeks. Have you any got any spoilers for us?"

I didn't know if I could say anything so I decided to play it safe and say, "I cant say anything unfortunately. You'll just have to watch, which I recommend you do."

"A lot of people are very excited for this film and it is highly anticipated. Is this bit scary for you being 14?"

"I guess. I kinda expected it to be. Friends was one of the most popular TV shows ever and I love it. I am nervous because like you said it has to be brilliant but I'm confident that it will be!"

(Skipping the rest of the interview!)

My mom was waiting for me outside and hugged him. That was okay! I don't really like doing interviews but I didn't mind doing it with Ellen because like I said, I have known her my whole life.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked resting her arm on my shoulder as we walked towards my father.

"It was okay. I'm really tired now." I sighed. She laughed and I giggled a little too. It was only 11 in the morning but I had to wake up early.

"Hey, sweetbug." My dad spoke hugging me. He had been calling me that a lot lately. I didn't really understand why but like one of my mom's movies you have to just go with it.

"Hey, dad." I replied.

"Anything, you wanted to do today?" He asked me.

"If I'm being honest. I just want to go back to bed and then rest but we could do something another time." I replied looking up to him as we walked to the car.

Was it bad that I didn't want to do anything today? I said I would another time but I'm just really tired at the moment. Did I hurt him? I don't know but he shouldn't be upset about it. Oh well, if he is. He is. It wouldn't be my fault. I'll get mom to talk to him.

Jennifer's POV:

I watched Amber's interview. She seemed relaxed but her not her proper self, she was tired and you could tell. Well, I could tell. She came out and rejected Brad do going out with him. I know she was just tired and he should know that too. I think he did.

For once, when we got into the car she tells me to not turn the radio.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked turning around in my seat.

"I don't feel well. I've got a headache and I'm really tired." She sighed.

Me and looked at each other with sympathetic look.

"When we get I'll give you some medicine and you can bring down your blanket and go to sleep on the couch." I told her. She smiled and nodded.