Chapter 22

Dear Diary,

So I didn't bring it up yesterday, but it wasn't my fault because he was gone all day!

Today I will ask him about it, I think. I mean who knows maybe Ty wants to go to college.

As usual Diary, wish me luck.

~Aria

Ty and I are currently in the game room playing a competitive round of tanks. I for one don't get the whole thing because we are on the same team however you want to get the most tanks.

"AH got it," Ty cheered.

"Those invisible tanks are dumb," I pouted.

"Aw, don't be sad babe," he winked while turning the TV off.

"Ready for lunch?" he asked. He looked at me like he already knew I would say I wasn't hungry. Carter must have told him that I didn't eat much yesterday.

I don't see what the big deal is, I just don't get that hungry, my body just must used to be not eating.

"I'm not really hungry but sure," I shrugged while getting up from the beanbag.

"You're never hungry," he added.

"You only think that because you're hungry all the time," I defended.

"Ar, you're too skinny," he sighed.

"I'm sorry you think that," I sighed.

"Did your dad ever call you fat?" he wondered.

"My dad called me a lot of things Ty, but never fat," I honestly replied.

"Do you think you're fat?" he asked.

"If this is because Carter told you I said that yesterday, I was joking. I said that if I ate like him I'd become fat," I groaned.

"Okay I'm just checking because you never want to eat," he added.

"My body just isn't used to a lot of food," I shrugged. He lowly growled at that and then pulled himself together.

"I'll change that," he smirked. I then followed him into the kitchen.

After lunch we went into the living room and I am trying to figure out how to put what happens next to words. I guess I could just blurt it out but Ty takes everything I say so seriously.

"What are you thinking about babe?" he asked while turning the volume on the TV down.

"Nothing," I shrugged, wow I'm a coward.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me onto his lap so that I was facing him. Our faces were almost touching. I know how to get out of this but I don't want to have to worry about it anymore. Ty does look really kissable right now. The way his brown eyes are boring into mine waiting for me to say something.

I felt myself inching closer and then our lips met. I smiled against his lips and just when I thought he was going to ask for entrance he pulled away.

"You aren't getting out of it babe," he smirked.

I'm too scared to ask him. I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.

"Why haven't you marked me?" I blurted.

He stopped short and then chuckled.

"Carter told you about that?" he asked.

"Yeah he said that's the first thing he's going to do when he finds his mate," I stated.

"Well wouldn't you have wondered what the hell I was doing if on the first day you started school I came up to you and bit your neck," he smirked.

"Yeah," I sighed.