Chapter 31

Dear Diary,

Audrey and Carter are so cute together! She's becoming more comfortable with whole wolf thing.

Also I love Ty. 

That's all I got for now.

~ Aria

"You were just acting like a Luna," Ty proudly stated.

"I wasn't trying to," I shrugged while taking another spoonful of Lucky Charms and shoving it into my mouth.

Ty is telling me that I was acting like a "Luna," also known as Alpha female, while talking to Audrey the other day.

"You're a natural," he beamed.

"You're a psycho," I accused.

"Say psycho again," he demanded.

"PSYCHO," I screamed.

"It wasn't a challenge, you have an accent when you say that word," he laughed.

"I do not," I pouted.

"Don't pout angel, it's cute," he chuckled.

"Hey children," Carter smiled while walking into the kitchen.

"We're Alphas, making you the child," I protested.

"Ty is Alpha, you are only half," Carter corrected.

"What?" I asked.

"You aren't fully the alpha female until you and Ty completely mate," he smirked.

I blushed and then lightly smacked Carter in the chest.

"Ow, I was just saying," he dramatically stated.

"So is Audrey coming over today?" Ty asked.

"Yep everything is in action," Carter smirked.

"What's in action?" I asked.

"You'll see," Carter smirked while exiting the kitchen.

"Spill," I demanded.

"Nope," Ty grinned.

"Come on," I whined.

"It's a surprise," he chuckled.

"Ty," I complained.

"Aria," he mocked.

I rolled my eyes. I'll just have to make him talk. I got off of the stool and headed upstairs. Knowing Ty would follow me I sat on the bed. He walked in a second later smiling, knowing what I was about to do.

"Come here," I laughed.

He sat down and I straddled his lap.

I leaned in and basically attacked those lips of his. I could kiss Ty all day forever. It's a feeling that I never get tired of. It's like a thousand butterflies erupting in my stomach.

Just as Ty started to get heated I pulled away, got off his lap, and walked out of the room and back downstairs.

"Arrabella," Ty called. I was already laughing and running into the kitchen. I went beyond the kitchen and found myself in an unfamiliar hallway. I went to the door straight ahead and opened it to find an office. I shrugged and sat down behind the book case. I heard the door open and I held my breath.

"I know you're in here babe," I heard Ty call.

I let out my breath and waited.

I felt two hands grab me making me scream.

"Found my office did you?" Ty asked amusingly as he sat down in office chair and grabbed me onto his lap.

"This is your office?" I asked surprised.