Chapter 39

Dear Diary,

It's almost time for Kaya to arrive!

I can't wait to see her.

~Aria

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," Ty chuckled.

He had his hands over my eyes.

He took his hands off and I rolled my eyes.

"You led me through the house to come to the living room," I laughed.

That is until Ty flicked on a light and a booming "SURPRISE" hit my ears.

I looked at the scene in front of me and tears started forming in my eyes.

There was a big banner above them saying 'Congratulations, It's A Girl.'

There were pink balloons and streamers everywhere!

I saw Carter and Audrey and Carter's parents. I was surprised to see Paxton and Addie. Then my eyes found Ty's parents and my mom.

There was also some other pack members that I still don't know too well yet. I did however recognize Jason and Aiden. Also I remember Jason's mate Catalina, I talked to her a while back and she is really nice.

"You guys," I sobbed.

A group "Awe" was sounded making me laugh at myself for crying.

I punched Ty and then hugged him.

"You're a dork," I mumbled.

"I know babe," he chuckled.

Everyone wanted to come up and congratulate me. Ty would be making an announcement and that is when I would tell everyone the name we chose.

I got various gifts, well Kaya did.

Carter and Audrey got Kaya a purple teddy bear that said to Kaya on the bear's stomach and then on the back of the bear said love Auntie Audrey and Uncle Carter. Now I know Carter isn't Ty's brother but neither Ty nor I have siblings and so Kaya will now have an Uncle and Aunt, a crazy Uncle but a good one that will love her. Also when Carter and Audrey have children it will give Kaya the opportunity to have cousins!

My mother made Kaya a blanket it was purple, pink, and yellow.

Ty's parents supplied us with a year's supply of diapers, a bunch of clothes, and pacifiers.

Addie and Paxton brought us way too many bottles.

We also received a lot of stuffed animals, bibs, a high chair, and a lot of different mats, a baby swing, a playpen, and a camera. I know for sure I will use that camera and take as many pictures as possible, but hey you only regret the ones you don't take.

Ty stood up and then helped me up, and we made our way to the front of the room.

"We would just like to thank everyone for coming, also thank you for all the generous gifts. It's really great to know we are bringing our daughter into such a wonderful house, pack, and family. Aria is going to tell you the name we have chosen for our daughter," Ty grinned.

"Well her first name is Kaya and some of the credit for that name goes to Carter's lack of hearing," I started. The crowd chuckled and I saw Carter pout. "Her middle name Alee spelled A-L-E-E because the name Alee is both in Ty's mom's name and my mother's name," I explained.

"So Kaya Alee Benson," Tyson announced.

Everyone clapped and nodded in agreement with the name which made me smile because I love our baby's name.