Chapter 29

Dear Diary,

I'm meeting with my mom today.

I just haven't told Ty yet because Isaac will also be there for a while.

No surprise here Diary but I need you to wish me more luck.

~Aria

I woke up and turned to see Ty still in a peaceful sleep. I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled when I pulled away and then opened his eyes.

"What do you want?" he chuckled.

"Oh nothing," I sang while standing up.

I wasn't fast enough though because Ty grabbed my hand and yanked me back onto the bed.

"TY," I laughed.

"You expect me to believe you don't want anything?" he asked.

"You have to do whatever I say today," I reminded.

"I know babe," he laughed.

"So I command you to let me go," I ordered. He chuckled but then let me up.

"So you're actually going to have an easy day because I'm going to my mom's," I swiftly added while bouncing downstairs.

"Back up, what?" he asked while following me. I reached the kitchen and then turned back around to face him.

"I'm going to my mom's," I repeated.

"First it's not going to be an easy day, I'd rather you be bugging the hell out of me than for us to be apart, and second why did you think I'd be opposed to that?" he asked.

"I don't know you're weird and possessive," I reminded.

"I am not," he pouted.

"Wait for it, Isaac will be at the house," I added.

"No," he stated.

"That's what I thought so my mom and I are going out," I replied.

"Out?" he questioned.

"Yes to lunch," I smiled.

"Without Isaac?" he asked.

"Yes," I laughed.

"How are you getting there?" he groaned.

"Your car," I smiled.

"Come on, I'm your slave for the day I can drive you?" he pleaded.

"No," I stated like he had before.

He fake glared at me and then attacked my lips with his. I laughed and pushed at his chest.

"I have to go get ready," I added.

After I got on a nice summer dress and some sandals I headed downstairs.

"That's what you're wearing?" Ty asked.

"Does it not look good?" I asked while looking down.

"You look beautiful, but I don't want other guys," he started to say.

"Hush," I cut off.

"You're going right to lunch correct?" he asked. I looked up into his eyes and sighed, I can't lie to him.

"Ar?" he demanded.

"I'm going in to visit with Isaac and then my mom and I will leave," I replied.

"Visit?" he sighed.

"I don't like that either," Carter chimed in while popping out of nowhere.

"What the hell Carter," I groaned.