Chapter 37

Dear Diary,

Ty and I are constantly well you know in bed.

I love him so much and getting to know him on this level is amazing.

~Aria

"Babe where is the nearest bakery?" I asked.

"I don't know five miles from here," he replied.

"I need a chocolate cupcake," I pleaded.

"Okay princess, I'll send someone," he chuckled.

"Yes thank you," I shouted. I can already taste the warm chocolate cake melting in my mouth.

**

Five cupcakes and three bags of Doritos later and I'm still hungry.

"Babe what is up?" Ty laughed.

"I don't know but look I've grown a pouch," I laughed while lifting up my shirt and showing him the stomach I have slightly developed. It's weird though because it's more like a bump and not fat.

"I think it has a heartbeat," I laughed while holding my hand to it. I felt a slight pound from the inside and gasped.

"Babe feel," I shouted.

Ty put his hand on my tummy and nearly wet himself. The smile on his face right now was bigger than any smile I have ever seen.

He then scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the nurse's room.

"Hey I remember this room," I laughed that seemed so long ago.

"Hey can you check something for me?" Ty asked.

"Of course," she smiled.

Ty whispered something to her making her grin.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just going to place this on your stomach quick dear," Sherry smiled.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Look up on the screen, that there is your baby," she announced.

"I'm pregnant?" I screamed.

"Yes ma'am you're one month along," she nodded.

"Ty we're having a baby," I shouted.

He nodded, I grabbed him into a hug and cried. I'm carrying Tyson's baby, a little miracle.

I bet the baby will have his brown eyes!

"I love this little thing already so much," I sobbed while rubbing my stomach.

"You are going to be a great mommy Ar," Ty smiled.

"Are you kidding you are going to be a great daddy," I grinned.

This baby was just extra proof of Ty and my love.

************

My mom is ecstatic that she is a grandma! Audrey is also excited about the baby. She helps me come up with names and we talk about how cute he or she is going to be all time.

Ty is more protective than ever because the first few months of a baby that has wolf blood is crucial.

Ty tells me that it will be in our baby's blood that doesn't mean the baby will be a wolf but it will have a mate. But our child could be a wolf.

"Ty I'm fine," I sighed while standing up to use the bathroom.

"I know Ar, but you need to rest," Ty stressed.

"Walking is good Ty," I protested while waddling to the bathroom.

"The baby is growing fast babe we have to be careful," he reminded.

"You stressing me out isn't helping," I sang while sitting on the toilet. I don't even care that Ty is in the bathroom with me right now.

He shut the door and rolled his eyes. Man it felt good to relieve my bladder.

"All I'm saying is you need to let me help more," he pouted.

"Okay babe," I stated.

"Our boy has to be healthy and strong like his daddy," Ty grinned.

I snorted and stood up from the toilet and washed my hands.

"Well since she is a girl your point is invalid," I shrugged.

Ty and I have been on this for past two months! He thinks we are for sure having a boy but I know in my heart that it is a girl.

"Regardless you need to rest," Ty smirked while lifting me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

"Ty this isn't necessary," I groaned while sitting up.

"Babe we can't take chances," he replied while and grabbing my hand. He then flipped on The Last Song making me smile.

"Babe, babe she's kicking, awe she must have heard The Last Song," I cooed.

"He's telling you to change the channel," Ty smirked while touching his hand to my stomach and rubbing it.

"Hi baby it's your daddy," he cooed while kissing my tummy.

"And your mommy whom you like better," I added while placing my hand on my stomach.

"I can't argue with that," Ty shrugged.

I laughed and kissed him.

I can't believe we are parents!

****************************

"Ty, Ty wake up," I sobbed. My stomach hurts so badly!

"What, what's wrong?" Ty panicked.

"My stomach," I cried.

"NURSE," Ty screamed.

The nurse came racing into the room.

"She's in a lot of pain," Ty growled.

"Bring her down Alpha," the nurse panicked.

Ty scooped me up and ran down to the hospital room.

He placed me on the bed and held my hands.

I leaned my head into him groaning in pain.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I cried.

"Shh," TY soothed.

"Please help my baby," I cried to the nurse whom was racing around the room.

"Please," I sobbed.

********************

It has been two hours now. The nurse gave me pain killers that are safe to take during pregnancy and now she is running her final tests.

"What seems to have happened is your baby just hit a growths spurt. You have now reached three months. The baby is perfectly healthy," she smiled.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Why is Aria feeling so much pain?" Ty asked, had he been crying?

I took his hand in mine for comfort.

"Aria being as little as she is will feel a little more pain during the growth spurts because you have quite the little chunker in there," the nurse pointed out.

"Our baby's a chunker," I laughed.

"Yes it is," Ty chuckled.

I laughed and leaned my head against him, our baby is healthy and that's all that matters.

_______________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading!

All of you guessed it... Aria is pregnant! A lot of you are already guessing gender and names and you guys sure were creative ;)

With that being said boy or girl? <3 And names? ;)

Thank you to all of you that have been voting, commenting, and fanning!

Much Love,

A.Lynn