Chapter 1

Ariana POV

"Deal" i said he smirked and grabbed my hand.

We got in a car we drove about 30 min then we stopped at a big house oh ya my name is Ariana Santos I'm 18 I'm not rich but not poor I'm not his slave I'm just his i don't know but i know how to protect myself his name is Nate he cute a hunk i mean a hot ass guy he opened the door for me i stepped out he grabbed my hand and lead me to a door he opened it and clapped his hands and the lights turned on.Rich People.

"This is my home you'll get used to it" he winked i blushed "Ill take you to your bedroom and mine" he said i gave him a small smile he took my hand and we walked up the stairs. He opened to doors the room was white and purple "This one is yours" he said i smiled he took my hand and brought me to the room across my bedroom "This one is mine" he said and opened it it was white and gold i smiled again "So uh how many" i said "How many?" He asked "Girls" i said "2" he said i looked at him confused "Long relationships" he said i nodded guess those were his girlfriends "Tomorrow we are going shopping" he said looking up and down at me i look at myself a v-neck skinny jeans and converse i looked fine with that i went to my bedroom and fell asleep.

I woke up i saw a note on my bed side 'I left but ill be back with some clothes for you Alexis my maid is there for you-Nate' i took a shower and put on a robe and walked down the stairs "Alexis" i said "Yes ma'am" i heard a lady said she was about in her forties "Call me Ari or Ariana" i said she smiled "Breakfast is in the dining room" she said i smiled and followed her.

I ate my food and when i finished i grabbed my plate "Oh Ariana i got it" she said i smiled and she took it i went to the living room i saw a panio i remember my lessons as a kid i started playing.

"Classic" i heard someone say i turned and saw Nate i blushed "Here is some clothes change and come back down here we will go shopping" he said i nodded and went upstairs i changed i put on the dress with was mid thigh red sleeves were lace and i had a cut that showed my leg i put on the red push up bra and red panties and he gave me black wedges and i tied my hair up i looked at my face i looked statify  my i had a little more make up on.

We were in the car he put his hand on my thigh which gave me chills "Don't be scared Baby" he said i calmed myself down and smiled "Talk" he said "Ok i know i haven't been talking" i said he smiled we stopped at a big fancy mall the beach was on the other side we walked inside and it was luxurious.