chapter 15

We looked online and saw some apartments "Lets go sam" i said as i opened the door Nate was standing there "Mario said you came" Nate said Sammy frowned "But i left" i said Sammy smiled "You Love me don't you" he said "No u have a girl already so i request you to stop coming here cuz i found the guy i want already." i said with a smirk he looked at me and laughed and got closer "Whose he" he smiled his dimples showed "Find out" i said and grabbed Sammy hand.

"This one is pretty" i said the couches were red white walls and there was 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms "I like it too" Sammy said i squealed and hugged him "Well take it" i smiled the lady nodded and gave us papers i sighed.

After signing stupid stuff i smiled at sammy "Tommrow we start" i said he nodded "Now we kiss" i said and grabbed Sammy face and kissed him he kissed back i back up "Sammy i" i said and he kissed me again.

We went back to the hotel i went in and jumped on my bed "Best day" i said jumping up and down on it he started laughing i jumped on him and he catched me i kissed him i heard a knock on the door i groaned i walked to the door and saw Nate and Jack i sighed "Yes" i said "Were going clubbing get dress" Jack said "SAMMY YOU TOO" Nate yelled inside "Be back in 30 min" i said and closed the door on there faces i took a shower.

I put on high waisted washed skinny jeans with a floral crop top i put on nude heels and straighten my hair Sammy took a shower while i did my make up.

I heard the knock again i opened and saw Nate "Ready" he said i nodded and grabbed my purse and Sammy hand.

I grabbed Sammy hand as we went inside we started dancing i kissed his neck i felt arms on my back and they pulled me i started dancing with whoever while Sammy danced with a girl.

I woke up on a strange bed i looked around i was naked i jumped and grabbed the covers and walked out the room i started walking around i went down the stairs i saw Jack i gasped and hot tears came down my face "Baby" he said i cried he grabbed me and i cried.