Chapter 2

Ariana POV

We were walking around with bags in our hands i saw a J.R jewelry store so did her cause he started walking that way i followed behind him "Nate we are buying to much" i said he shook his head and chuckled we went to the earrings and neckless area "That one" he said pointing at dimond earrings and a silver chain with a ruby heart on it.

After shopping we went to his house and we dropped the bags on the floor and people picked them up Nate put his arm around my waist my mind was saying no dont let him but my heart saying Fuck Me Fuck Me i followed my heart he started kissing my neck i took off my wedges and he picked me up and took me to his room he kissed me i kissed back he took off my dress and left me with my bra and my undies i took off his shirt and pants and started sucking his thing he pushed me on the bed and slid down my panties he took off my bra and started sucking my breast i moaned he licked his fingers then sticked them in me he started thrust i moaned he took out his fingers and put on a condom and stuck it inside of me i started moaning i had sex before so yeah "Nate Faster please" i said he started going faster "Fuck" i mumbled he started kissing me his thrusting became sloppier which meant he was gonna come so was i after he came he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me "Thank you" he whispered i smiled.

I woke up with Nate arms around me i got out and went to my room i took a shower and looked in the closet i put on  a teal dress with some nude high heels i brushed my hair and did my make up i brushed my teeth too i went downstairs "Hello Ariana" Alexis said i smiled Nate came downstairs with Pj pants and no shirt i was staring he smirked at me and i stopped i walked to the dining room and ate my breakfast.

I was watching tv Nate went upstairs i followed cuz he looked frustrated i heard him talking on the phone "What do you mean?I love you too!See me again?When?Time?Ok bye baby" i shed a tear i know this was a deal but i thought we had something "Who were you talking to" i said he jumped up shocked "Gosh Ariana you scared me" he said "Who" i said taking off the heels and going i my room i changed to my own clothes i took off everything he bought me i came out "What are you doing "He asked "Who" i yelled "No one" he yelled "You fucking Liar" i yelled "It was my ex" he yelled i shed a tear "What did she want" i said "She wanted to see me" he said.