Chapter 3

"And you said" i said just giving him a stare he nodded i sighed and walked down the stairs "We are not even dating" he yelled "But i fucked you" i yelled "And" he yelled i flicked him off and walked out the door i called a uber.

I was in my apartment i called Liz to come over i heard a knock i opened the door i saw Liz i hugged her "Whats wrong" she said i just cried i closed the door "I go-" i said before i got cut off by a knock i wiped the tears and went to opened the door i saw Nate his eyes were red and puffy he cried on my shoulder i brought him inside Liz looked at me with wide eyes "Nate" i said sitting him down on the couch "Ill be back later bye bae" Liz said i nodded.

I made some tea i gave some to nate "Whats wrong?" I asked "It was all a joke im sorry i was stupid to think she liked me even loved me" he cried i hugged him "Well ill call a uber to take you home" i said "Come" he said i took a sip of my tea and almost choked "Uh ok" i said he smiled.

I went up the stairs to my room Nate followed i laid on the bed under the covers nate put his arms around me and i fell asleep.

I woke up with arms around me i took a shower i put the towel around me i put on a flowy crop top strapless with high waisted rip skinny jeans with white converse i braided my hair and did my make up Nate wasn't on the bed when i got out the bathroom  i went downstairs "Hello beautiful" Nate said giving me a kiss on the cheek "Yo" i said "Why are you dressed like that" he said i sighed "I look fine if i do say so myself" i said he frowned i walked to the dining room and ate.

The doorbell went off "Its your mother" Alexis said i gasped "Go change" he demanded i nodded and ran up the stairs i put on a high waisted long skirt with a rip and a crop top with brown sandals i left my hair in a bread and put on peachy lipstick i went downstairs "Mother" Nate sighed i walked down she smiled "Hi" i said "Hello darling" she said "This is Ariana my girlfriend" Nate said "Pleasure to meet you" i said "the pleasure is all mine" she said i smiled.