Chapter 6

I woke up and nobody was next to me i sighed i went in the bathroom i brushed my teeth took a shower i came out with the towel around me i put on high waisted white skater skirt and a long sleeve pink crop top that says Crazy 30 i put on nude pumps and did a smokey eye pink lip gloss and i put on a gold neckless with gold hoop earrings i went downstairs i saw Nate talking with a guy i walked past them "Ari" i heard Nate say i turned to him "Kiss" he said i giggled and gave him a peck "Nice to meet you" i said shaking the guys hand he had dark hair and a mysterious look to him.

I sat in the table and ate breakfast after i finished i walked to the piano and started playing i played best mistake by Ariana Grande and sang to it.

How soon do we forget

How it felt

Dealing with emotions

That never left

Playing with the hand

That we were dealt

In this game

Maybe im the Sinner

And your the Saint

Got to stop pretending

What we ain't

Why we pointing fingers anyways

When were the same

Break up,Make up

Total waste of time

Can we please make up our mind and stop acting like were blind

Because if the water dries up and the moon stop shining stars fall and the world goes blind,boy

You know i be saving my love for you,for you

After singing the whole song.

I felt arms around me i smiled and saw Nate he kissed my head "When is that family reunion?" I asked "Tomorrow" he said i nodded "Who was that guy" i asked "That was Jack Gilinsky" he said "Hot" i said "Has a girlfriend Madison Beer" he said i smiled "She is so pretty" i said he giggled i stood up and damced around i put on music and imagination by Shawn Mendes comes on.

Oh there she goes again,every morning is the same she walks on by my house i want to call out her name,I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could be 'cause,Oh i been craving craving you cant get my mind to say what my heart wants me too.

I dance to the beat Nate smiled i just move my hips i take off my heels and start dancing more next Worth it by FifthHarmony comes on "Give it to me im worth it" i sang Nate grabbed me and kissed my neck i moved from him "Dance first" i said with a smirk.

Sorry if the lyrics are not right😕