Chapter 8

I cried next to the door i honestly wanted to escape i can escape i took off the dress i had on anything Nate bought me and put on the clothes i started with i opened the window i climb down the roof the floor was only 4 ft down so i jumped i ran as fast as i could i ran home.

I knocked on the door my mom answered she smiled at me "If a guy comes named Nate tell him I'm not here" i said she nodded her head worriedly i went to my room and laid on the bed though night.

I woke up took a shower i put on a black crop top a blue flannel and black rip skinny jeans i put on my vans afterwards i did my make up and hair and went downstairs "Ari" Callie squealed i smiled and hugged her my mom cooked some food and i ate i texted Liz to come over i heard a knock i went up to the attic.

Moma POV

I opened the door and see a handsome young man "Hello" i said "Im here looking for Ariana" he said i frowned confused "Oh she not here she with her boyfriend I guess" i said he frowned "Ok" he said and lefted i felt bad.

Ariana POV

I went downstairs "He was sad baby" my mom said i shook my head "Mom i cant think of that" i said Liz came i saw her and hugged her we went to a starbucks "Thank you" i said to the barista "Ariana" i heard someone say i saw Nate "Of Course its you" i smiled "Come we got to go today" he whined "Are you making a show?" I asked "We can talk outside" he said "Im here with someone" i said pointing to Liz which looked very uncomfortable he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"Okay were out what" i said "I need you,Please come my mom would be disappointed it hurts when your mom feels that about you please Ana" he said he looked so kissable i couldnt hold it his hair his eyes i need him all i kissed him he kissed back "Your coming?" He asked excited "Only if you buy me a puppy" i smiled "Just kidding" i added "Im buying you that puppy" he said i laughed