Chapter 13

I saw Jack i gave a glance and started speed walking a lil "Jack" Sammy said "Sammy" he said he parked and got out the car and hugged him i stopped because Sam had the hotel card "Ariana why you running" Jack said "Oh,Its chilly out here just want to go home" i faked smile Sammy grabbed my hand "You two" Jack said looking at Sammy then at me "No" i said sammy shook his head "Mmh k how bout you two eat get ready then we go to the club" Jack said i shrugged so did.Sammy "Ill drive yall" he said we nodded and got in the car.

We ate our food i took a shower i put on a skin tigh nude dress silver high heels i straighten my hair i did my make up "Sammy im done" i said "Zayum" he said i laughed i grabbed his hand while he texted Jack.

We got in his limbo "Cant wait for the fun" Jack said with a smirk i nodded.We got here and we got out we went in dancing everywhere i started dancing with Sammy he put his hands on my hips and grinded on my butt "Nate" i heard Jack say my heart dropped i left Sammy side and went to the bathrooms i looked at myself i went back outside and took a shot "Sam" i yelled and walked through the crowd i saw Sammy dancing with a girl u shook my head and went outside i felt someone tug my arm i turned and saw Nate he smiled at me warm tears came down my face "Bye Nate" i said he frowned i started running i took off my heels i called a uber and went to the hotel.

I woke up with a head ache horrible night Sammy was on his bed luckly i got up put on sweats and a shirt and went to the lobby today we are going aparment shopping yay so happy but my accounter with Nate i regreted i wanted to kiss slap punch his face i bought some sandwiches and went back to the room.

Sammy was awake i smiled "Where you go last night" he said staring up at the ceiling "Left when i heard Nate was there" i said "Nate" he said his head shot up i nodded i heard a knock on the door i opened and saw Nate "Speaking of the devil" i mumbled Nate smirked and walked in i laid on the bed covers over you "Nate leave Ari definitely doesnt want to see you" Sam said "How do you know that?" Nate said "Cuz its true" i said taking the covers off me "Ariana i need to talk to you" he said i looked at Sam he shrugged i got out the bed and Nate followed me to the hallway.

"What you need?" i asked "I need you" he said and kissed me my back hitting the wall i kissed back i pushed on him lightly "Nate get out of here" i said "Meet me at my place at 8" he smirked with a wink i shook my head and went back inside.