Chapter 7

He groaned and i frowned he started dancing to chains by Nick Jonas we started dancing i kissed him he kissed back i stopped kissing him and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door he banged "Were u teasing me" he said i took off my clothes and left my undies on "No" i said opening the door he grabbed me and brought me to his room i kissed him an he kissed me.

I woke up naked no one next to me in my bed im getting tired of this i need a man who will wake by my side not just want sex then i dont fuck with you in the morning like Bitch please i took a shower i put on a teal skater dress with silver pumps i put on big silver hoop earrings and a breaclet and i did my make up and straighten my hair i went downstairs and saw Nates mom "Hi Mrs.Maloney" i said she smiled at me and hugged me "Well i finished telling Nate that were going to Texas for this reunion" she said "Nebraska " i said my eyes widened "I dont know if my family" i said "We'll discuss it mom love you" Nate said i went to the dining room and ate my breakfast.

I was on the couch on my phone Nate walked by "Nate" i said "mhh" he hummed "Im not going to Nebraska" i said "Yes u are" he said "Im not leaving my family like that you barely let me see them" i said "Them go say hi and come back" he yelled "Fine Dont except me to come early ass" i said he follwrd behind me and grabbed me "Be back by 9" he said i got out his grip.What those he think?

8:45

"I know mom i have to his family wants to meet me but i promise ill show you him" i said she smiled "He is nice to me most of the time" i rolled my eyes "You look stunning" she said i smiled "Ariana i dont want you to leave" my sister Callie said i hugged her "Here take this dont lose it" i said giving her one on my pinkie rings since her fingers are small.

9:30

I got in the house Nate was on the couch i justed walked by him "Stop" he said i kept walking he ran up to me and grabbed my arm and squeezed it "Nate your hurting me" i whined "Listen your starting to really annoy me i told you to come back by 9" he yelled "I was watching a movie with my sister asshole" i yelled he slapped me i whimpered i ran to my bedroom and locked the door.