three • property of liam dunbar

{brett talbot}

I made it home with the groceries my mom wanted me to get.

   "Brett, honey. I don't want you to make friends with boys, make friends with girls this year" she said as I walked into kitchen with bags of food.

"How are you going to tell me, who to be friends with" I raised my voice at her. "I can, because if you start liking him we'll have to move again. Remember last time?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"That was different. We were actually dating and his dad found out about us." I said "Yeah and you were suppose to stay away from him, but you didn't. So we moved away from there" she started to put away the rest of the groceries.

"But we didn't need to move a state though, we could have moved to a different city" I yelled at her.

"Don't raise your voice at me" she said sternly. "Mom, we were dating for eight months and nobody knew about it but Brittany" I narrowed my eyes at her in anger. "Plus I'm bi mom, I could like a girl, are going to stop me from dating her? No, you won't, because it's not a guy" I yelled sarcastically.

   "Brett you need to calm down" she raised her voice, "No I won't calm down because I'm tired of all this bullshit-" "Hey" "about you telling me to make friends in town, go have fun. And when I find a friend, a guy friend you don't want me to be friend's with them. And this friend I made, his name is Liam and he's cool and a nice person and he's new around here also. And I'm going to continue to see him as a friend" I yelled at her.

   "I seriously don't want you to" she shakes her head "You know what fuck this, forget it I'm leaving" I grab my car keys "Brett! Where you going" she yelled after me but I was out the door.

I get in my car and drive around the neighborhood and found a park. I found a parking spot and sat there thinking.

   My last boyfriend, Cole, was great. We did everything together, we told each other everything.

   A drop falls down on my pants, and I realize I'm crying. I wipe my face and get out. I walk to the field next to the playground.

   I lay down on the grass and inhale the fresh cut grass smell. I shut my eyes.

   "Brett," I turn and see Cole trying to walk towards me but the crowd of students were getting in his way.

   Cole looked so cute with his short blonde quiff, thick but thin eyebrows, blue eyes, and how taller he was to me.

   "Yeah" I smiled to him as he finally reached me. "You need to tell your ex girlfriend, Brittany, to back the fuck off, she has been sending me threats and talking crap about us" he angrily said.

   I wipe my smile right off my face "Okay I'll talk to her" I nod my head. He smiles lightly and grazes my hand with his.

   We didn't want to show our love toward each other in school because it's like one of those schools that don't tolerate gay couples or just gays period. So, we just graze each other's hands while we're in school.

   I just wanted to kiss him senseless because he was so freaking adorable when he was mad. But if I did, he would probably be angry with me for doing that in front of everybody in school.

   So I whispered in his ear, "How would you feel if I kissed right now in front of the school" he turns to look at me and smile.

   "Deep down inside me I want that, but at the same time I don't" his smile falters. I nod my head understanding, "Maybe during lunch we could have a make out session behind the bleachers" he gave me his boyish smirk, I smirk back at him.

   I graze his hand one last time before we parted ways.

   As I walk to my next period, someone bumped into me making me stumble forward. I turn around about to tell that person off, but then I realize it was Brittany.

   "Brett, I want to get back with you baby" she touched my chest, "It's not going to happen. We haven't been together for eight months. And you need to leave Cole alone, leave us alone. I moved on from you, so you need to move on as well. Remember you're the one who break up with me because you wanted to be with someone else, yeah I was upset for about week but I've moved on." I take her hand off my chest "What happened to the guy you were seeing, you cheat on him too". She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

   "No we broke up" she places a hand on her right hip.

   "Can I ask you a question" she asked wrapping her arms around her books against her chest.

   "What is it" I asked rolling my eyes and turning around to walk away "Are you bisexual or just gay for Cole" she walked beside me, I looked down at her.

   "Bi" I walk upstairs to my class. She doesn't follow me upstairs.

{bt}

   We met up under the bleachers.

   I bring Cole closer to me as he placed his hands on my neck. We talked for a bit about anything until it turned into a full on make out session. I had my hands on his hips as I leaned my butt against a horizontal pole. I kissed his jawline to his neck.

  Cole stood between my legs. "I wish we didn't have to hide around school. I feel like I'm some big secret that no one can know about" he leaned his forehead against mine.

   "I know," I hold his chin up so I could kiss his lips. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he moaned.

   "You know I love you right" I breathed against his face "I love you too" we both smile and I stand up.

   I lean up slightly so my lips touched his. I turn him around so his butt leaned against the pole as a seat. I go between his legs and wrap my fingers in his hair. I peck his lips twice until lingering them there a second.

   His hands go inside my shirt, his cold fingers touch my stomach, making me tense up under his touch.

  We both moan into each other's mouths.

  "I can't believe we've been together for eight months" I smiled against his lips and he smiled back. "I know it's exciting" he placed a hand on my cheek.

   I kiss his nose and lips. I kiss down his jaw and neck. I suck on his neck not leaving a mark. I hear giggling on the right of me.

   I look up and it was Brittany recording us. I pull away from Cole "What the fuck are you doing Brittany" walk towards her. She backs away smiling "I posted the video up on social media and I sent it to your mom and Cole's dad." She smiled devilishly.

  "You bitch! Do you know what you just did?! You just ruined our lives" I yelled at her.

   She shrugs her shoulders and walks away. I wanted to chase after her and pull her back by her hair and sock her in the face.

   "I am so sor-" "It's okay, it was about time we got caught" Cole grabbed my hand. I give him a sad smile and we went back inside the school.

   My phone rings inside my front pocket. I open my eyes, I must have fallen asleep. I look around and it was dark outside. I take my phone out of my front pocket.

   "Hello" I answer rubbing my eyes "Brett it's time to come home now" mom said. "Alright" I hang up and stood up.

   I walk to my car and start it up.

{}{}{}

Sorry there's no Liam in this chapter but this was more of a filler about Brett.